No Tags Found!

tushar.swar

Hi

Before this, I have already, discussed this matter with some one else. most of people are facing this problem.

People are not getting their PF money or its take too late.

but, do you know what is the reason behind that,

If your facing this kind of problem, try follow below mentioned ways.

ask to your ex- organization, your PF withdrawal form has submitted or not ? If yes, so, ask them about the acknowledge copy of same..

because, mostly people don't know is that, their employer has submitted their PF form to PF dept. or not..? they thing, they have submitted their pf form to employer that, their responsibilities are completed. but not. some time employer have not submitted the same but, give the wrong information to employees as It has submitted.

Or If PF form has submitted to PF dept. but, in case there is some problem in that, so, PF dept. will send back that form to employer for proper answer. but, some times employer ignore it or not able to give any reply on that.

Delay in getting the PF amount, there are many reasons, so, you have to find out with your ex-employer or PF dept.

Regards,

From India, Mumbai
abhi16march

hi Tushar,

i will tell u one thing....wenev u r leaving anyorganisation tat time only u hv to filled the all PF form like form No.19 and 10C ( In case if u want to withdrawl the PF amount) ...and make a covering leter and take receving of ur ex-employer......and emplr wil ensure the PF form whther its correct or not ....

and i want to share one more thing ...empr wil be able to send ur PF form to PF office after two month of ur resignation.......so it wil take two months....and then GOVT procedure ....i think it will also take minimum one month.....so it wil be total three month......

come to the topic.......in case of rejection of ur PF form ..ur ex empr wil be responsible for this and then tthey hv to make aware u also.....and then u wil be able to fill new PF form and same process wat i discussed earlier........

so dont wry at all......ur ex -empr wil neve want that to rpeat this prob again again......

hey empr cant ignore even....coz u hv a valid point.....ALREADY U HV TAKEN THE RECEPT IN UR covering letter......

thanks.....

any more confusion revert back to me

From India, Pune
tushar.swar

Hi Abhi,
I think you misunderstand, This is not my case. I know all the process, I am working in Statutory Compliance & Labour Laws profile.
I have posted this massage for those people, Who are not have idea about the same.
they thing that, they have filled the form, now they suppose to get the money, & they are waiting waiting........... till limit
but, at the end, they are not get the money..
That time they need the some perfect, Good guidance, for get them their valuable money.
I am not saying that, this are happening in every organization, but, it quietly happen in some of the organization, that why, I have mentioned at the end of the massage is that, " there are many reasons for delay in getting pf"
I think you understand this..
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.