sksamad

I am planning to start a overseas recuritment company in sub-urbs of MUMBAI. I have potential deals and clients overseas(Gulf Region) who are interested in hiring through my company. Now I want this company to be properly goverment approved one. Which goverment department should I approach to obtain the required approval or license to start the company.
Your inputs would be of great help to me.
SAMAD <shaikh.abdussamad@gmail.com>,
<sk_samadin@yahoo.com>

From India, Mumbai
sksamad

I am planning to start a overseas recuritment company in sub-urbs of MUMBAI. I have potential deals and clients overseas(Gulf Region) who are interested in hiring through my company. Now I want this company to be properly goverment approved one. Which goverment department should I approach to obtain the required approval or license to start the company.
Your inputs would be of great help to me.
SAMAD <shaikh.abdussamad@gmail.com>,
<sk_samadin@yahoo.com>[/quote]

From India, Mumbai
jeelanisahil
I think you should go for ministry of oversease recruitment services of india u will get all information there all the best dear friend This is ghulam jeelani
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.