shyamali

I AM EXPECTING RESPONSES FROM ALL OUR READERS ON THIS ONE WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?
From India, Nasik
Kamadana Pradeep

Hi Shyamali,
With all humility, I would say that you are the one who had really motivated me (though indirectly) to share my ideas and thoughts in the forum. Your posts have inspired me a lot to start contributing to the forum. Believe it or not! This is 100% true.
Moreover, it is recognition and appreciation which motivates me to go ahead.
Thanks,
PRADEEP

From India, Hyderabad
ritesh_chudasama

Hi,
Job Profile, good and healthy work atmosphere, appreciation and rewards, etc....
Everybody needs to be motivated. A good motivation scheme at work
Improves productivity, customer/employee loyalty and morale. Incentives, gifts and rewards are not just important but essential to a productive and happy office.
Regards,
Ritesh

From India, Vadodara
sughosh

Hi! Creativity, Innovation, Novelty, Uniqueness are some things that motivate me in personal as well as professional life :) Cheers!
From India, Chandigarh
azing_00

Hi, Complete accountability and challenging assignments motivates me!!! Gives me enuff scope to utilise my competencies, creativity and authority. Anuradha
From India, Pune
veena Nair
A Good job profile, good working environment( thats the people in the organaisation) , the good working conditions(good furniture, lighting, all physical aspects),response from seniors , colleagues and subordinates,money,politics f ree environment,challenges in the job etc....
From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.