Love Messages:

My love for you has a never ending supply
It will never be lacking It will never get dry
Often I wonder And ask myself,
Why do I feel, Without you I'd die?

A special smile a special face,
A special someone no one can replace.
I love you and always will,
You've filled a space no one could fill.

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!"

I always think of you, but I always fail to know the reason why. Is there something else I should know about you? But there is one thing that I know is true. That life will always be sad without you.

They say that as long as there is one person loving you, life isn't a waste. So if you lose hope and thought that life is not worth living, just remember I'm here.

If you're feeling lonely and you think there is nobody there to love, support, listen or show they care, just save this message and every time you realize it, it will remind you that a part of me is always there with you.

From India, Pune
hr770
Hi Minal and Rj
Please spread your love and whatever but please not here, its a knowledge sharing site ok , and mind it we r HR professionals not Radio jokey ok
i think u got my point(and same thing for whom support u on cite hr (Vijeta and minal) )
regards:x
Madhu

From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

Ha ha ha...i think people need to understand Humor to visit humor section anyways....u both teach student is ready :-D
From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

Dil pe mat le yaar...sub mazak hi kar rahe hain....yahan sab ko sab kuch pata hai...chill pill dear
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.