No Tags Found!

HR_Indian
Hi HR Folks,
I would like to seek your advice on the following subject.
A friend of mine has got an job opprounity in Nairobi, Kenya to work as "HR Manager" in one of a private hospitals group.
He sought my advice to relocate to kenya. He is a married man with a boy child, his wife also educated - MBA (HR).
He is a young chap with around 7+yrs of exp. in the area of HR.
I Kindly request this forum to throw your valuable advice on pros and cons of relocating to Nariobi, kenya.
Will working conditons, will be positive for this fellow to perform his duties and responsibilities.
Ivan.

From India, Madras
splsai
What is the need man to go to Kenya. As of today the political, social environment there is not good and inflation in all the countries of Africa is increasing. It is better always remain in India. Your friend as got 7+ years of experience, he can happily get whatever job he wants and live a peaceful life here in India with his family.
I suggest not to relocate.
Sai Kacham

From India, Hyderabad
Prakash. R Dalwai
Hi,
i have completed my MSW( MA.IN SOCIAL WORK) from karnataka university Dharwad in year 20001. i have exeperience HR FEILD. I want seek my carrier in HR at abroad or any african countery or europe as u have mentioned that u have friend working in `nigeria. kindly do help me with ur valuable suggestions. & let me know any oppertunity in nigeria for me in HR feild. pls do get back to me as soon as possible. pls be in touch with me.
With Regards
PRAKASH R DALWAI:icon1:

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.