No Tags Found!

rabiadhody

Where is your business growing? Can HR Policies Help you Grow better?
If you can’t answer this question, your company could be in trouble. Most entrepreneurs are so busy running their companies that they don't take the time they need to think about where they are going and how they are going to get there, step-by-step. And Following the Company’s vision and Policies … here HR Policies
In this competitive world, you can bet that your top competitors are thinking about how they can grow, and if you are not, you and your company could get lost in the dust.

Concerned about your business?
Remember...

"You cannot stop the birds of worry from flying over your head. You can, however, stop them from building a nest in your head."
--Proverb
"There's no better antidote for worry...than working on a solution"
--Allan Smith

HR Policies Are they Really Followed ? What kind of Organizations get hunted for to be a part of the same:

An Organization That gives you the freedom to express, the freedom to experiment, the freedom to explore and the freedom to enjoy.
When it comes to the freedom to express I should say that the employee has the freedom to express his/her views regarding issues in the company. For example, today I have a say in anything related to people in this organization. I may not have the final authority, but my opinions are definitely sought before a final call. The same applies for everyone.
Ambitious individuals like to explore/experiment. Everyone in the organization is assigned with responsibilities. My heart may be set on 80% of the job - my responsibilities - but there is a 20 %, usually the desire to do something else that I like. We need to give that freedom, to take up what the employee likes, other than what he is actually responsible for. I think this is very important for companies where innovation is the key. An employee would be assessed for his key responsibilities, but he will be given credit for the extra work that he does, which he really loves to do. We believe that it is the freedom to explore that brings out hidden talent.
If the organization demands lesser than what you are capable of, you are in the comfort zone and soon you will be on lethargy. Very soon you will feel like moving out in search of newer challenges.
To avoid lethargy, we change gears very often. We make sure that the work place is full of fun. People should like to come to this place to work. They should not be thrilled only about TGIF but they should also look towards TGIM.
80% of those who had joined years back should still be there. Some will however leave for higher levels of responsibilities, which an organization may not be in a position to provide at that point of time.

The Most important question :-

What makes a company’s culture – HR policies ? Leaders ? immediate superiors ?
What makes the company’s culture good or Bad?

Lets us reflect on ourselves for a bit , when we hire HR professionals at Top Level, we hire them for their efficiency and out of Box thinking or their domain expertise,A Company’s culture is built on the collaborative efforts from the top Management and strong Leadership at the Ground Level. Many a times, we will hire strong Leadership but Faulter on the Line Management , that’s where the company’s So called culture Building activity falls Prey to halo effects of Leaders.

What makes the company’s culture good or Bad?

The Employees working in the organization make it Good or bad! Organizations that have branches Fanned out in different states, will never have a similar cultural Pattern : REASONS ?
  • Everybody is used to working in a certain comfort zone – Every new joinee brings in Experiences from past – but doesn’t want to learn anything new from what the organization wishes to offer.

How do we overcome this :

If Every Person who joins an organization , follows certain rules and policies set by the organization ,we surely will build a better culture. Policies are built for Employees and can be modified from Time to time since we are into the dynamic World of Competition and it is ever evolving.
Great leaders inspire. They pull in talented and high-performing staffers. But behind each leader you'll find something equally powerful: a company culture that motivates people to work hard and stay with the business.
As long as you have a business, you have a company culture. Instead of leaving it to grow on its own, you can nurture it into something that will breed loyalty and motivation. Creating a strong culture — one of fun, sharing, collaboration and connection

Cheers!

:)

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Where is your business growing.doc (33.5 KB, 170 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.