View Poll Results: Do u think "Demolition Is The Only remedy n Cure For vastu Doshas"....???
YES 0 0%
No 8 80.00%
MAY BE 2 20.00%
NOT SURE 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

vaibhava1
[B]Working as a renound Vastu Expert and Astrologer.
Hi......there....!
This is Vaibhava Nath Sharma, famous Vastu consultant from the Holy City n the Cultural Capital of the World"KASHI".I belong to a great family of "ROYAL ASTROLOGERS"(Raj Jyotishi)of 365 ROYAL STATES of INDIA....In the younger generation i have taken responsibility to continue the Name n Legacy of my Fore fathers to the New Limits n Dimensions with latest means like T.V. RADIO,INTERNET etc.Might have seen me on Several National n International News Channels & T.V. Shows with celebrities...So..get connected with me...and get the easier n simpler solutions of your Serious problems.......without TENSION...
yours Truely,
Vaibhava Nath Sharma.
(Astro Vastu Consultant)
+91-9990724131
[/B]

From India, Mumbai
vaibhava1
Hello this is Vaibhava..Celebrity Astrologer n Vastu Consultant.
i Got ur Message i came to know u wanna consult me...so u can contact me at...09990724131 or mail me at
Thanks,
vaibhava.

From India, Mumbai
vaibhava1
Hello this is Vaibhava..Celebrity Astrologer n Vastu Consultant.
i Got ur Message i came to know u wanna consult me...so u can contact me at...09990724131 or mail me at
Thanks,
vaibhava.

From India, Mumbai
K.Ravi

vaibhava do u know the laws of nature and threefold laws , n the rituals and spells :-?:-?:-?
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.