No Tags Found!

shruti.deep

Hi FRNDS Here is an a good pt on teamwork.. an innovative one.... Plz do tell me if u like it.. Thanks Shruti:-P
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt teamwork extension ppt.ppt (536.0 KB, 7443 views)

jasneetHR
Hey Shruti ..... Thats simply an amazing post ........A Must Read for Everyone !!! Keep posting! Regards Jasneet
From India, Delhi
VidyaPriya
Dear Shruthi....
I'm a new member of the community....n I felt pretty happy to start with such a gr8 message :) Really a lot to learn from that !!!
That's a very gud one u shared with us....
Keep sharing such resources....
Regards,
Vidya

From India, Hyderabad
robindsh
Hi Shruti,Nice little doses of practical situations, shrewdly interpreted through a story, that too in toe to the modern methods..Fine blend of intersting read plushigh stress on core competencies to win the competitions..Robin
From India, Madras
S.Lahiri
Dear, Teamwork ppt, but how much of Teamwork shown? Last few slides.... I believe U can create better one....Think.... Battlefield story???/ Awating to see Ur great Work. regards! =Lahiri,Kolkata.
From India, Calcutta
krishnan.vadrevu
Hi Shruti Really toooo gud. I learned so much from this set of leasons known drop unknown ocean
From India, Bangalore
vishwaswatwe

Hi Shruti, So far I used to narrate this story during my training sessions, Now I can do it more effectively with the help of the PPT Shared by you. Thanks a lot Vishwas H Watwe
From India, Aurangabad
r.jhawahar

Hi tats cool.. you could reach out downloadable free PPTs in Human Resource ppt catogory:p
From India, Coimbatore
alvira
Hey its an apt and wonderful ppt on teamwork. I have an up coming customer training session for police officers and this ppt will greatly help Thanks. :icon4:
From Jamaica, Kingston
rahuljain.mba86

hi Shruti, really giving good lessons through slites,and it is good that never give up in life.. thanx for posting.. Rahul kumar jain
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.