abhi16march

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish." The sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge"?

From India, Pune
shrutiarjun

hmmm very true....Zarora......:-D

Oho GOD ko galat portray kar rahey ho Abhi……….:-P:)

God ne apna option isliye nahi badla because he fears women but rather……Man ka wish hi kuch aisa tha :huh:….GOD jantha hai:)….To understand a Woman Dhimaag ka hona zaroori hain:-D…..Jo ki man ke paas……ooops:roll::wink: man se kausooooon doooor hain…:icon6::icon6::-P....kyon Amol.....hogaya na khulasa Sach ka
Sach and Jhoot ka Jhoot ka....he he he:-P:-D

From India, Delhi
Manju27

Women say all those things to avoid hurting guys.. But guys can never understand the true self of women..:icon1:
From India, Hyderabad
Amol Karmalkar

Hello,
Iam very much touched by your post Sindhu & Manju.......... So aap dono ke liye............. :-P
Khuda hum ko aissi khudai na de,
Ke apne siwa kuch dekahai na de!
Mujhe aissi jannat nahi chahiye,
Jahaan se Madeena dekhayi na de!
Mujhe appni chaddar mein yoon dhanp le,
Zameen asmaan kuch dekhai na de!
Amen!!
Regards
AK

From India, Thana
shrutiarjun

Hiii Muskan.....How are U?:).....take it cool dear.......some mauj masti that's it.....nobody has any intention of hurting anybody:)
Hey Amol..........FANTASTIC.:-P.........message is clear:) All are equally important and Every one on this earth is dear:) so nothing to FEAR:icon6:

Abhi bi.......kuch shak....rah gaya hain ABHI:-P

From India, Delhi
abhi16march

heyy all woman sry..if u got hurt.........i hv no intension to hurt u ......just jokin so enjoy yaar.........
From India, Pune
Amol Karmalkar

Sindhu G to take a break is ok but having Parle G i can’t :( I always have as iam located at Vile Parle where Parle G factory is.....:icon6: Regards AK
From India, Thana
Manju27

I was also kidding guys.. And I agree with you Sindhu, we should always keep cool with a cool smile..:icon1:
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.