No Tags Found!

Anshu Goyal

Hi All,
This is a real test given by the Human Relations Dept. at many of the major corporations today. It helps them get better insight concerning their employees and prospective employees.
Thanks
Anshu Goyal

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf DrPhilTest.pdf (153.7 KB, 1756 views)

Durga Chatterjee

Dear, My score is 50 and that really good to know about yourself. Regards, Durga Chatterjee:-P:-P:-P:-P
From India, Mumbai
sudharshanan.v

Hi Friend
First you select the form index and then go to the form topic ( for eg: Seniour talk, Industrial relation, knowledge management like that), In the top of the form you can see the new topic select that and post your question.
Regards
Sudharshanan

From India, Madras
RAMESHANPT

Hi, when one say he is feeling good in the morning, I think that answer should get top marks, else what is the reason for giving low marks to this answer, Please clarify
From India, Tiruppur
biswadeep.gupta

I scored 38. This is fairly a good one. But I think one can really develop if you later on take time to analyse the answers.

shylajaramprasath
Hi Anshu, Thanx for this attachment... its so good..... i score 46.... i ll forward to others also.. do fwd like this....
From Canada, Saint Andrews
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.