No Tags Found!

archnahr

Hi ALL,
Sharing one more PPT, and hope to hear from atleast all those who download this ppt.
When you go to movies, seminars, conferences and any other meetings, there are always few people who talk on phone as loudly as they can, it is so annoying.
I saw this ppt long back, so I don't know who made this.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt my_1_762.ppt (98.0 KB, 483 views)

nsudha

Hey nice one Archana...as given in the ppt, it is very important to keep all these things in mind...keep posting such good and useful ones. Cheers, Sudha
From India, Hyderabad
kiran_ksk

Hi Archana... Its a very beautiful PPT... Keep it up buddy post more of such articles, it will make us remember somethings which we know but dont follow them
From India, Hyderabad
numerouno

This is a humorous but very good look at phone etiquette. I am amazed at how often people still attend meetings with their phone turned up full volume. It's even worse when the phones play tunes.
I use a discreet signal on my phone - no volume - but it vibrates when a call or message comes in. I can discreetly check (holding the phone in my lap), whether it is a call I need to respond to, and on rare occasions will quietly excuse myself to take the call outside.
Good reminder!
Progress Enterprise
<link outdated-removed>

From Australia, Ballarat
archnahr

HI ,
Thanks a lot for taking your time and appreciating this ppt.
I'm really glad to receive some opinions from senior members as well as new comers.
It has become important for all of us to follow these etiquettes alleast in professional life if not in general.
What say??
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
sujata1jan

Hi Archana
Very informative presentation. You pointed it rightly. Few people talk like anything when they are in Bus or in public place.
We should follow these rules.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Regards
Sujata

From India, Faridabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.