No Tags Found!

Gunadeepa

Is this Fair Colleagues & Friends
Divorcing because a Female doesnt get conceived.
Here is my friend Usha, who is in Problematic Situation.
Still Dowry problems are existing in South India.
Torture as the female is not carrying, and Being in a joint family ,she is being torture
Any Suggestions please help mee

From India, Coimbatore
sonali25
Try contacting some women welfare organistions who can support her or her parents, friends can speak with her in-laws. If it still does not work then it’s best to move.
From India, Mumbai
venkatachalapathi
It is between mutual understanding of couple, if it breaks all problems occur,
as per my knowledge now a days many medical development is available to
conceive or can go for test tube. my neighbour couble also not having children
for more than 10years and they got a male child thorugh test tube last month.
kindly adivise your firend
if you want to can contact me

From India, Coimbatore
kesarpriya

We are living in Independent India so she is having so many rights for her married life. You should advice her that she can convince her hubby very well. She is living in a joint family so she can approch to "Older persons like his In laws" & her parents also, arrange a meeting sothat they can dissolve the issue. Infertility is curable now.As Venkat said that there are "test tube baby" type of facility is available.She has to consult with a good doctor.
From India, Calcutta
Gunadeepa

Thanks Sonali, venkatachalapathi, kesarpriya. Now, there is a great misundersatanding , Conflict betn the girl’s In laws & her husband. What to do
From India, Coimbatore
K.Ravi

well First Of All U Have Posted This Query In Wrong Section,
Kindly Move It To General Discussions.
And This Problem Is Not Only In South India, All Over India,
Even In My City Minimum Twice In A Week I Read In Newspaper Married Woman Burnt / Committed Suicide Etc Etc..
But If Your Friend Usha And Her Husband Both Are Educated Then They Should Be Intelligent Enough To Tackle The Situation

From India, Pune
nish.j
hi
It is very important to know what her husband's role in this situation...
as his support is vey cruical in these kind of situations.
secondly, she can try using medical technologies and in india there are many such places.
i guess she shouldnt lose hope.
if any help needed please free to get back.
Regards,
nish
re organistions who can support her or her parents, friends can speak with her in-laws. If it still does not work then it's best to move.[/quote]

From India, Hyderabad
fayazahsap
We have abundance of knowledge, we have conquered space and the oceans but we still live inside the same well of our social and cultural norms. Unfortunately in India every year around 5000 women are put to death for the sake of dowry and many thousands more women suffer humiliation and harassment silently on this issue. The saga does not end with dowry, the second danger zone is conceiving a child and the third is to give birth to a SON and the fourth and the fifth, expectations go on building. A society that treats women in this manner is deplorable.

In the above case, if she is not conceiving why only she is blamed. It is a matter of infertility and even the husband could be responsible. Has he undergone any such test for infertility?

Many couples go under various tests to ascertain and treat infertility problems and after several years they resort to test tube or whatever method that may be suitable.

However, It is so painful that the in-laws are always have two different expectations. One for their daughter and one for their daughter-in-law. They do not want even the slightest difficulty for their daughter but are stone faced towards their daughters. This attitude has jeopardized many a families in our society.

Also, in terms of employment, both employee and employer critically evaluate each other regarding duties and responsibilities as well as benefits, perks etc etc. Various applications are filled with all necessary data and interviews are conducted and then the employment contracts are signed. After going through all these process, the employee has still the option to leave the company if there is any major dissatisfaction or the employer may terminate the employee for non-performance. Whereast while choosing a spouse very least consideration is given to find all relevant data about the spouse and their families. Most of the aspects are assumed and therefore problems appear from day 1 of the marriage.

In general, my opinion is that one should be careful in making the RIGHT CHOICES in life and leave the rest to God.

I do hope that your friend gets necessary help from her elders and in-laws.

Sorry for the long post.

Fayaz

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Gunadeepa

Thanks nish, Ravi & Fayazahsap.
Let's put the issue to God, only God can help her.
I fact both are well educated. her husband now only that Wife is not so Important other than their Parents.
He is Also harrasing his Wife. Can we go for a Station to give complaint regarding this problem as already thru Police Officials , it has been comparamised and till 4 months she is under harrasment.
IS there a way to give complaint after her husband gives divorce notice to her.
Will the complaint be accepted after her husband gives divorce notice.

From India, Coimbatore
fayazahsap
This is the most misunderstood fact that being awarded a degree means well educated. Apart from the degree, the person should also have a strong and sound Character besides being compassionate, empathetic, etc. etc. and only then we can call him/her as educated.
In the above case, one who does not have love and understanding for his life partner is worst than an illiterate.
1. She can contact the Police Commissioner's office and lodge a complaint against dowry harassment. He will soon be behind bars.
2. There is no need to wait for his notice to arrive in order to lodge a complaint as that's a separate issue.
Friends like you should be able to provide necessary emotional support in such times of distress.
Fayaz

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.