No Tags Found!

shyamali

Hi Everyone! Translate it into English without distorting the meaning "KAL DO PRAKAR KE HOTE HAI EK EK BEETA HUA KAL AUR EK AANE WAALA KAL" Regards, Shyamali
From India, Nasik
banerjee_gunjan

Hi ,
I tried it but the thing is that in english we dont use same word with diffrent meaning , specially in this case,
in english we have tomorrow for -Aane wala Kal
and yesterday for-Beeta hua Kal.
Now i am confused , i think we cant translate this statement "KAL DO PRAKAR KE HOTE HAI EK EK BEETA HUA KAL AUR EK AANE WAALA KAL"
in hindi, without distorting the meaning.
please tell me if you have any solution to this problem.
Regards,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
Vinisha

Tenses are of two types one, the past tense and the other, the present tense. Regards, Vinisha
From India,
Pallavi

"Time is of two types, one which has occured in the past and one will occur in the future" Say wat? Pallavi
From India, Pune
Pallavi

hey ... come on ... let up ... wat’s the answer? ... or is there no correct answer to it as yet? Cheers, Pallavi
From India, Pune
Dhanjith

Hi, I think shyamali is waiting for the answer from someone :lol: :lol: I will go with wat Vinisha Said.... Cheers, :wink: Dhanjith
From India, Mumbai
Vinisha

Hey, Hmmm... Now I am really interested to know what the correct answer is. And I have a hunch, we would all burst out laughing. I am afraid I gave a bit too serious answer! Regards, Vinisha.
From India,
Dhanjith

Hiyaaaaaaa.... At last Shyamali got the answer :wink: .. comon tell us... Cheers, :lol: Dhanjith
From India, Mumbai
nasreen shroff
Hi syamali,
let me try,
kal do prakar ke hote hain, ek beeta hua kal aur ek aane wala kal
tomorrow and yesterday in hindi are represented by the same word kal. so we are getting problem. :evil:
Time can be represented by two types ,one is yesterday and another one is tomorrow

deep.thakur

Hey Hi Shyamali :no: Thats a very tricky qns.... :wacko: mmm, I’m confused, but am eagar to knw the answer like every1 here. Please let us knw SOON. Regds Deep
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.