No Tags Found!

shoOOonya

hi ..
A nice humourous PPT ... can be used to add a touch a humour to a Team Building workshop / Training.
Has seen a different version long time ago.
That was about a race between Jap and American.
This PPT is about the same race between Jap and Indian Teams.
Everything is same except the team names.
You may use / modify as per your requirement ...
or simply enZoy the whole thing ....

From Switzerland, Geneva
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip the_race.zip (156.7 KB, 2659 views)

kknair

Hello !!! Good one!!!! We use the crab incident. There was a world crab show in which all countries participated. All of them came with their crabs, some big, some small, some fat, some slim , of all colours and hues and all of them were displaying their proud ones in glass jars with tight cap. But the Indian surprised every one. There were half a dozen of them but the jar was open. To the astonishment of all, it was explained: ""No need"" " :When one climbs up, the other five will pull it down" Nair kk
From India, Bhopal
shiva

Hi, Good presentation. you have thrown light on the role of the so called Consultants.Not all consultants are like this but most of them play the role as u have portrayed in your presentation. siva.
From India, Mumbai
spguruji
hi
this is guru
i want to know abt the details in team building if u have any ppt in this pls forward to me i am doing some project worlk so i want to know some information abt this topic :oops:
Thanks &Rewards
guru
:oops:

dsuresh
hi, i really enjoyed the ppt on race that u hav attached vth dis,its surely motivate everyone,ls forward some more stuffs like this.take care regards suresh

Dinesh Sharma
hi
i hope this is useful but the ppt. is not running. pl. help......
thx
Dinesh
A nice humourous PPT ... can be used to add a touch a humour to a Team Building workshop / Training.
Has seen a different version long time ago.
That was about a race between Jap and American.
This PPT is about the same race between Jap and Indian Teams.
Everything is same except the team names.
You may use / modify as per your requirement ...
or simply enZoy the whole thing ....[/quote]

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.