No Tags Found!

raga1628

Hi,
I am a HR professional. I have to prepare a Questionnaire/Form for selecting a Star Performer in our Organization.
How is this generally done? Do the Department Head grade their subordinates. If yes what is the format followed and if we intend to select somebody among the seniors i.e. among General Managers. Please provide some inputs immediately as I have to submit the same in two days.
Regards
raga1628
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG] <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Mumbai
bala_sbj@yahoo.com
Hi Raga,
First of all set an objective as to how many person / categories you would like to recognise. e.g.
Star Achiever in Sales category - Global
Star Achiever - Productwise
Picking up "Clean Orders"
Valued Contributor in Service category (i.e. Support function)
Attendance & Punctuality
Valued Contributor (in terms of savings to the company)
and the list can go on....
After talking to the Management and department heads, this can be worked out and suitable name/(s) can be attributed for each award. If it is announced well before with criteria/time frame for achievement - for selection as a policy decision and well circulated, there will be a conducive atmosphere for the race. Timely inputs as to who is where in achievement will also help.
Similarly, also workout on the design of the certificate or the shield or workout on the monetary reward. Think over and over and you will get new ideas and others too can contribute.
Great going and wish you all the very best.
Bala

raga1628

Thank you all for your response. Thanks Mr.Bala as the attachment posted by Ms Rupali was very helpful. Ms Rupali your buddy Nomination form was the idea I was looking for. Thanks. raga :-P
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.