No Tags Found!

Adams_ku

Dear seniors:
I'm planning to buy some excellent training & development resources or material online, please guide me which website(s) offer(s) best T & D resources and material online, mind you; I work in large Japanese automobile company in HR, and the topics I'm looking for include: Kaizan, leadership, communication, team building, etc.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards;
AdaMs

From China
swastik73

Dear Adams,
Kindly elaborate please. There are some lovely powerpoint presentations and pdf, doc files in this site only which can be of great help.
Please elaborate on the nature of material required.
I would advise you to consult some QMS Consultants for Kaizen, 5 S, and other Japanses Management Systems which the Company will appreciate.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
Adams_ku

I mean, I want to conduct training there on leadership, kaizan, communication, 5S, and other japanese or good topics, the audience will middle management, and nature of material like presenation, tools, notes, ice breaker, video clips, real life examples etc- Rite, Make sense?
From China
43223d7dd4a8a21ecc4ed83df
Dear seniors:
I'm very new to the concept of HR and T&D. Basically i have done my M.Sc. with Extension and Communication, so i don't have required knowledge. I just want ur guide lines what should i do to improve myself for the same field. Kindly help me for this.
Thanks and regards,
Ms. Ananda.

From India, Vadodara
vishwanand
HI,
u need to first of all should have excellent communication skills,planningskills and interperosnal skills. you should u should what is the objective of the training,who are the target participants,exp, team size and what u want them to take away from the programme. u need to prepare and plan need base.
in case u need any specify thing pl do write

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.