captain1515riyas
Great job there are many employers mixing up the personal issues with professional and unaware of humaniterian. I am proud of you. You are lesson to every Employers.

speak2naeem

hi all im working for international call center i have for sales maneger i want 2 go interview 2marrow woud u just help me out what type of ? they will ask me
From India, Mumbai
anitakimmatkar
hey i liked the thing which you have done. as i believe that whether to carry the pregnancy further should be the decision of that girl specially when the partner is not supportive.
when she is ready to take the bold step , then why to critize her for her pregnancy.
truly i liked the approach which you showed towards her and helped her in the right way.
keep it up!
regards, anita

From India, Mumbai
dhoop verma

Hi Joe,CONGRATULATIONS!! This is a very BIG ACHIEVEMENT if we look at the stigmas associated with our indian society......And i would like to thank each one of you who supported joe to have the basic guts to come out of that stigma themselves and fight for a person you don't know personally..But i would also advise you to make sure that the girl is given normal treatment when she rejoins......That's very important........Hats off to u all and that brave girl as well......
From India, Pune
pcpanday
Great job done. See, u have filled the lives with eternal happiness of 2 people out of which one who is innocent and unaware of the happenings and the other who would have been filled with sorrows after the birth of the innocent had u have not supported. But now this act will bring new light n joy in their lives. Congratulations.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.