yaafaisal15
hi friends is there any club or centre that is giving training or classes on Business English or Corporate English in Chennai. Please help. or call at 9380157817
Please mail me at [talktofaisal@yahoo.com]

From India, Chennai
naven
hiii im very much interested to be a part , n kindly let me inform wat to do n wat best can be done to improve the language ........ Thanks & Regards naven
From India, Madras
ksa04

Hi Clement,
Good Initiative.Even I would like to be part of this.If you dont mind some suggestions from my side - Try to segregate those who want to be part of this & those who want to join.You can give your mail id or can create a mail id for this purpose.
Designing the curriculum.The strength seems to be growing so its effective to have one.
If you have any ideas / suggestions regarding it share we all can work on it.
Regards,
K.S.Ambika

From India, Madras
Shamma Dhillon
hi i am Shamma Dhillon I am intersted in ur club but it's not possible for me to come to chennai. because my home town is in punjab.if possible plz suggest me some other methods to improve my speaking skills
with regards
shamma Dhillon

From India, Rohtak
Petchimuthu
I am very very very.. interested to take part in this club. Very eager to meet the persons who are interested in learning communication skill in english. Need more details to meet the members in this club.
From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Greetings, Congrats you forming thsi club. Who are the organizers , who all are attending ? Please share with us. i look forward to know more about the meet. Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
Raja Palanivel
Dear Friend, Congratulation! Good initiative. I am actively interested in improving my English communication. I am expecting for your reply to join the English club. Best wishes, Raja
From India, Chennai
Dear All,
First of all, I would like to thank you all for making this club. I would like to become a part of this club asap and will give all support to make this club more effective. Also I would bring more number of good friends of mine who are interested to join this club. And please keep me in the loop whenever posting new information regarding future activities.
Note: I have some contacts of Project Managers from leading publishing industries in Chennai. For making activities of this club more effectively, I would call them to give their speech on Improvement on English Speaking Skills. They will definitely support me.
Many thanks.
Regards,
Siva
Sivakumar, K.,
Senior Editor,
STM Journals,
Mobile: 9597671578
Email: sivakumargami@gmail.com

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.