No Tags Found!

Ramaswamy PS

Dear Ben:

Sharanya has given a good approach, and Subhashini too.

Remember "Tell me about yourself" is not a tricky question to trap you or catch offguard. In any professional interview this is a Good way to break the ice and put the candidate at ease and relaxed. This is one thing (about yourself) you know best tham any thing else, I would advise that once the question is thrown to you take it the field is yours to play sensibly and briefly.

Avoid elaborating much about your family relatives etc, except perhaps to say an one line passing about your family/parents.

Touch briefly wher you did your schooling add couple of lines about what you did outside your books and class room.

The same goes upto your college/professional studies. may be you can add if you are strong(truly) on some subjects of relevance to the job. Again add a line or too about your Sports, Cultural, social etc activities,

Taking further about your career say what you learnt from that organisation and some good words too. About leavibg a job say that the new one offerrd greater scope or responsibilities besides reward.

Talking about SWOT it's for self analysis or introspection. In a job interview talk about your stregth,

Remember what you say should be cohearant to your resume. your communication skill is tested. have a positive Body language exibited, Being cheerful, passing a moment, posing aquestion to yourself will all add up.

Cleverly and Honestly handled you can swing the trend and ambiance of the interview Positively in your favour.

Good Luck

Ramaswamy

From India, Madras
Kalpana Swamy
Dear Friends,
This may not be the right forum to discuss my problem but I am helpless.
I have not been receiving my daily Newletters and other alerts from CiteHR for the last 10 days. I have posted my concern to the Admnistrator also but no response. I am really worried now.
Are you guys receiving your newletter and other communications from CiteHR. Look forward to your responses. Thanks.
Kalpana Swamy

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.