No Tags Found!

nsharma

Hi, i am working as a HR Trainee, this is my first HR Job. problem is i am poor in English, please guide me how to speake english fluently. Regards, Nisha Sharma
From India, Bangalore
L.Kumar

Dear Sender Please join with some institutes, which teaches spoken english Regards L.Kumar
From India, Madras
rashmiverma30
hi let me know where do u reside in bangalore. i’ve been into english training for last 7 yrs. let me see if i can be of some help to you. thanks Rashmi
From India, Bangalore
Nandini32
1. The course I suggest is " English Fluency in 100 Hours...Guaranteed" by English Club International (link: www.ECintel.com) This course is very effective.
2. If you are looking for classroom coaching try JTS Institute (link: <link outdated-removed> ) The trainers at JTS are Excellent. Even they offer money back guarantee for their English Training programmes.

From India, Bangalore
Dep.deep4u
Nisha,
Good to know that you don't hesitate to seek for help where you are week...
There are a few ways to develope your english skills.
Read books which interests you a lot..
Talk to your friends or colleagues in english even if you make mistakes...this will definitely enhance your confidence.
Watch good english movies which will definitely make you feel comfortable when the other person is talking to you fluently..
If possible chat with your friends online when you are at home.... or with colleagues if u have intranet....
the easist way is to read and write..
Wish you all the best...

From India, Pune
deepadavidlight7