No Tags Found!

nupur.khandelwal

Dear All, Please find attached notification recieved by me from our ESIC consultant. Regards, Nupur
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION FOR ESIC LIMIT.pdf (91.6 KB, 1035 views)

Rajendra Bhavsar

Attached pl. find herewith ESIC gazette notification for enhancement of wage ceiling to 15K w.e.f. 1.5.2010 Regards Rajendra Bhavsar
From India, Mumbai
Rajendra Bhavsar

Attached pl. find herewith gazette notification of enhancement of wage ceiling of ESI Act to 15 K effective from 1.5.2010 Regards Rajendra Bhavsar
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf ESI 15K Gazette Notification.pdf (1.92 MB, 358 views)

chaya devi
Dear Sir,
Kindly send me a copy of the notification for my reference.
Further, now an lady employee is drawing her salary Rs. 12000/- and hereafter from 01.05.10 her contribution goes but can she get maternity benifit , almost from past 1 year there was no contribution in her name. how will she get the benifit?
Kindly reply me.
Regards
chaya

From India, Bangalore
amitmahaan

Hi All, Copy of Notification is attached for your reference. thanks amit jain 9873436660
From India, Delhi
File Type: pdf ESIC Notification.pdf (1.92 MB, 216 views)

Sachin Patel

Attach ESIC Notification Copy Salary Limit is 15000/-
From India, Ahmadabad
File Type: jpg esic.jpg (474.1 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg Final notification ESI effcetive 1 may 2010.JPG (509.9 KB, 137 views)

naveen.katkuri

Hi to all, i want to know from all, increse in ceiling will that really help the employess who will newly going to cover , because to get any benefit from ESI, the insured person has go arround the ESI office number of times
Take my case, due to new ceiling i will cut arround Rs 880 per month, it may arround 10,560 per anum.I can go for any private medical insurance with that amount, where i can get treatment in corporate hospitals me and my family also .......
Here in ESI to get benefit for parents their is one cutoff in their wage per month.
I need all your comments onthis...........

From India, Hyderabad
gautampatel05

esi limit up to 15000 attachment it may be useful
From India, Ahmadabad
File Type: pdf ESIC UP TO Rs. 15000-.pdf (1.92 MB, 178 views)

saravanan_s_1978
Hi Friends, Herewith I attached the GOI Gazette Notification regarding ESIC Wage Ceiling enhancement from Rs.10000 to Rs.15000. Regards, S. Saravanan
From India, Coimbatore
File Type: pdf ESIC Wage Ceiling enhancement Notification.pdf (43.3 KB, 246 views)

smahalwar
Dear All, Please find attached Notification of ESIC enhancement from 10k to 15k. With Best regards, Sanjeev Mahalwar
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.