Haritha Rani

Dear Sumi, It will be really great to meet all of you (cite HR members, Bangalore) . i have sent you the details.Waiting for the confirmation. Haritha
From India, Bangalore
hrjeanne

Hi Umesh.S,
I've been waiting for four days or more for the e-mail confirmation regarding the invitation to the citehr b'glore.
Kindly inform me early as I've to plan my journey from my home town in Tamil Nadu.
Thank you & please keep me posted as to the updates.

From India, Madras
Gangadhar Mulgund
CHR Team, I am Gangadhar Mulgund. I hereby register for the CHR meet. Gangadhar Mulgund 9980549959.
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear Jeanne,
I heard from Praveen that, he has sent mail confirmation to all the people who have sent their registrations. The invitation is getting ready, and it will be sent shortly to all. You can plan your travel to Bangalore.
Regards,

From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear All,

Thanks to all the HR professionals who have registered for the CHR Meet, Bangalore. The response was very impressive. The registrations have gone beyond our expectation, and still we are receiving the registrations. We do not know whether to stop registration now itself or to continue, so that many interested HR professionals can join get benefited.

As on today we have around 70 registrations with us. We expect all the people's participation without fail as we have made arrangements for the event. If you didn't turn out then it will be loss for you as well monetarily to the sponsors.

We are working out even today to make this event a free one, however, if we didn't get some more sponsors for this meet, we may need to charge the participants' a nominal amount to take care of incidental expenses. We are trying our level best to make it free.

Tomorrow (4th June 08 ) the volunteers meet has been fixed up at the same venue (Airlines Hotel) at around 6.45 or 7 PM. All volunteers are requested to attend without fail as we are reaching high time to get things done as planned. (It may rain in the evening, so make proper arrangements to safeguard yourself from rain and attend the volunteers' meet.

Volunteers waiting for your confirmation.

Regards,

From India, Bangalore
cshruti
Dear Umesh, It is nice initiative taken. I belong to Bangalore but working in Delhi. Would like to participate this meet. Let me try to join for the meet. C Shruti
From India, Bangalore
chada.sirisha

Hi, I would like to be a part of this meet. Will send you the details shortly by mail. Regards, Sirisha.C
From India, Bangalore
sumi71

Dear All,
Everyone is wondering what happened to the CHR Meet, Bangalore. We are thru with all the preparations. Shortly you will start receiving the Invitation, Agenda, Route Map for the Venue etc.
The venue is :
ABHISHEK - THE HOTEL
#19/2, Kumara Krupa Road,
Beginning of Crescent Road,
Bangalore-560 001
Opp: Bangalore International (Hotel)
Near Mallige Hospital

You can reach the place thru race course road from High Grounds or from Kumara Krupa Road, reach Shivananda Circle, and go further on the same road towards Ananda Rao Circle.
Thanks for your patience. We look forward your active participation to join this meet.
Regards,
On Behalf of Team CHR Meet- Bangalore
Team CHR
Anoop, Dasa, Vijayalakshmi, Manasa, Chidanand, Hema

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.