sundarjan

Hi Shiv:
You have the credit of having generated one of the threads that has been widely commented by seniors and juniors alike. I read every post which has been quite refreshing. Some have taken great pains in convincing you. I would very much like to know how you feel now after reading all the view points. Have we addressed your concern correctly or have we failed in that? From one of your reply posts I get the feeling that you are still in doubts. We do respect your view and we will never force you to change your view. It is not necessary for you to feel convinced. All our intention is to present the things in proper perspective. It will be in the fitnesss of things, if you will spell out your views now so that every participant in the thread will feel happy to know it. You can feel free to express your views.
R Sundararajan

From India, Madras
pankajmgt
Hello Shiv,
I don't know how you came in this view,but HR is the single department which can explore any function of organisation and add some value in the same.
As we know,we can not make happy to all employees at a same time so we always need to do something new which can make happy to maximun employees.
Keep dooing new which will give you new direction!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Pankaj Singh-HR

From India, Jabalpur
shiva_HRM

Dear Pragathi, I was the same when I’m with 7 months of experience, I really admire I learned a lot which you will do and keep on learning. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Dear Swetha, can you please list tasks than what I have done in this post, really appreciate and follow that. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Dear Kavitha, Please go through my replies, I have done other than recruitment. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Dear Shine , Please go through the post you can find many job responsibilities of HR. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Dear Saher, Stupids say stupid to other. Carefully read the thread if you belongs to HR, you will learn alot. regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Mera Dost Abhi, Kya yaar, job nahi tho, khaana bhi nahi our citehr bhi nahi, pass jaa unga yaar. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Dear Arun, Please list out us a few dynamic responsibilities of HR so that we can learn and enhance the skills. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
phaniacp

Dear all,
Those who fed up with hr activites . . . kindly quit your jobs and search you passion in some other where lese
HR is for one who is passionated by it and its researches.
If u have passion towards HR, then only you are capable of enjoying that fruit . . .
Either some may hurt or accept
But this is true
Phani

From India, Warangal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.