neovikram
Dear Dipali, As requested, can you share that climate survey questionnaire with me? Please revert. Vikram
From India, Delhi
Deepali Singh

hi vikram,
u can use dis link

for d questionnaire.
dips

From India, Delhi
neovikram
Thanks a ton dips,
Actually i am creating a questionnaire on organisational health..so items of this survey would help me develop my survey.
About scoring and analysis, well I would appreciate if Muthy can let us know the dimesions of Cliamte this questioannire is assessing so that we can give some meaning to the ratings.
Thanks anyways...
warm regards.
V

From India, Delhi
Anuraadhaa

Hi Folks,
here is a link attached that will help you know more about Climate Survey and also demos for eg, Deepali, I hope this helps you.
http://www.hr-survey.com/EmployeeAttitude.htm
Regards
Anu

From India, Pune
Anuraadhaa

Hi Folks,
here is a link attached that will help you know more about Climate Survey and also demos for eg, Deepali, I hope this helps you.
http://www.hr-survey.com/EmployeeAttitude.htm
Scroll down the web page you will get 3 demo samples.
Regards
Anu

From India, Pune
srinivas raju
hi all,
Ours is a ITES compnay since last 5 yrs. with no proper work culture. recently company formed H R Team. Now We are planning to do orgnsiation culture and job satisfaction survey in one go.
We wanted some suggestion as to whether we should ask employee to wirte his name or not in survey form. Other way they can indicate which dept and section. since these kind of survey's have not been done earlier we doubt whether every one will give authentic and come out in open.
can some one share their experience on this.
regards,

From India, Hyderabad
mythri_sudhi
hi ! am mythri!!!! even am doin my project on organization climate and its impact on performance of employees,,,. plz give me some tips, my id is myhri.isukaat gmail.com

tenalirama
u can use dis link

for d questionnaire.
dips
Hey dips ..the link was really very helpful...thnx

From United States
prince_hrm
hi,deepali&prennakatre,
hello, my name is prince h.j.k.i am at pursuing my m.b.a(international business)from kits.at present i am doing my summer project in power grid corporation of india limited.my topic is climate survey in the HR.through net i got the above information and came to know about u.can u plz help me in providing the questionaire related to the above topic.thanking u in anticipation.plz send me asasoon as possible before 15.6.2006. prince h.j.k. banglore

prince_hrm
thank u prerna for ur valuable info. regarding hrd-climate survey.can u plz send me how to interpret and analyse and then the conclusion related to the particular topicthank u very much once again.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.