suresh_m
Dear All,

I have gone through various suggesions / opinions expressed by all senior members.

In this connection i fully agree with Pooja Patel: because the Directors / and other top managment wants information quickly and in correct form as far as possible. Here the internet helps a lot. We can give the reply / answers to the satisfication by using internet. And also it help to know about outside world and latest pracractices in HR industry which will be very helpful in implementating / or giving some idea.

I am sure that that Mr. Ravi in his career may not have worked under pressure or under tense situations. The question of Internt Addict does not arise at all. When you need immedate answers on any topic, you need internet connection.

Thanks for all members for giving your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Suresh Ram

I also aggree the same. no one is handicaped without internet but its realy very necessary in todays competitions strength. if they asks something and you have this facility you can solve that problem or somthing else more easily and quickly. policies are not a game to play. it plays a toughest role in the organisation and one have to made it very care fully a non experiance person can not made the whole policy. but yes he/she can take of diffrent points to be include in that, ask to seniors. and those all.

i completely disagree with mr. Ravi. if all are chating here than y u r using the same. you are also using internet for sharing our views and guidance.....

Best Regards....
Pooja Patel

From India, Mumbai
K.Ravi

ok agreed i may be wrong ,,, hehehe, so u give ur resignation and quit the Co, n tell the other companies wherever u go for interview that the reason Y u quit was u were not provided internet... hehehe,, that wud be the funniest reason,,,
stop being like a child, n grow learn to manage without ample resources.

From India, Pune
frendly_poo
Dear Mr. Ravi,
We are not suggesting him to resign because company is not providing internet. we are suggesting that you explain the top management about the benifits and his need for internet. And as being hr person if you cant explain your thinking and you cant convince any body than no use of being a hr person..... and i think you are saying something and doning something if you are thinking that internet is adict then y u are using it.
Give us the reason......
The thing is not for coping and pasting. You tell us after 10 years of experiance person doesnt have 100% knowledge of his/her field than how can 1 or freshe should be aware of it......
I agree with your previous comment that we should develop points and policies by our selves but cant we take ideas of diffrent industries's ideas and their style of working. if you are not interested in what other companies are doing than how can you stay in this comitition word.....
Best Regards
Pooja Patel

From India, Ahmadabad
kaifahmad
ok agreed i may be wrong ,,, hehehe, so u give ur resignation and quit the Co, n tell the other companies wherever u go for interview that the reason Y u quit was u were not provided internet... hehehe,, that wud be the funniest reason,,,

stop being like a child, n grow learn to manage without ample resources.

Ravi, I believe that you are located in saturn. Who on the earth is asking him to resign, has anyone said that apart from you which is clearly quotable.

2nd who said that internet is meant for copy and paste, its meant for input. if there is no need to share knowledge why is that you are part of this blog,you are sharing and if he implements what you are saying, shouldn't that be considered a copy paste. conversly why is there the need of HR best Practices being evaluated and communicated. you should not even know what those words mean, and in my humble opinion you should not have heard that term , forget about implementing the HR best practices, coz that is copy paste.but the truth remains that you have heard and are eager to learn and implement the best practices, and its not just you but me and any body else and atleast I'm not ashamed of that are you?

From India, Bahadurgarh
suresh_m
I shall offer my present job to you. Can you work and complete one month in this organisation?:?::)
From India, Mumbai
suresh_m
shall offer my present job to you. Can you work and complete one month in this organisation?:?::)
From India, Mumbai
gaggan_sahni

I am really surprised that such a topic has become a point of discussion…Requiring net or not is a personal prerogative and as such one should not comment on other’s need….leaving a job merely on the point that co. don’t provide net sounds very immature …in my company internet is restrict to very few but I do go to café’s to access info I need hence I don’t think one should feel like a handicap without net……as far as the fact that one should use his own brain and write is not fair …as all the companies these days involve Management Consultants to align themselves as per market conditions …..hence if you r doing the same by taking guidance from the net what is the harm in that……ppl who want to remain aloof and cut from the rest of the world would talk like that….hence I would suggest let the concerned person decide what his wants are rather than commenting on the same….
From United Kingdom
K.Ravi

ok suresh , leave sparky alone, and forget all the above debate, now tell us what decision uve taken hav u quit , or still working
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.