hr.avaids@gmail.com

yes you are entitled for bonus. as per bonus act an employee who has completed 30 days in last finicial year has eligible for bonus.
From India, Gurgaon
saurav1314

Dear
Thanks for your reply but my query is unattended.It is
1 If a person join 15 of march 2011,he will not be eligible for 2010-11 bonus, as he is not completing 30 days in that bonus period. If he works for full year in next yr while disbursing next yr bonus this 15 day bonus will be added?
2 If statutory bonus is taxable or non taxable. that is 3500*20%*no of month in a year for max stat. bonus or 3500*8.33%*no of month in a year for min stat.bonus.

From India, Madras
ashok.lge
Dear all,
I have doubt here, the salary bracket (3500-10000) which is considered for the computation of Bonus, should be the gross or the basic.. As this is grey area, it is debatable..
So please confirm, what salary constitues ??
Regards,
Ashok Kumar M

From India, Bangalore
saurav1314

Dear Mr.Ashok Kumar M It is upto 10,000 if basic is bonus will be calculated 3500 as basic salary. Regards Saurav Banerjee
From India, Madras
ashok.lge
Dear Saurav,
Thanks for the Quick response
The defined salary as basic salary is nowhere mentioned in any of the circular or the notification of bonus act..
But as per Payment of Wages Act, the salary is constitutes, Basic+DA+VDA and all the other allowances except the reimbursement components.
So I seek the clarity on the same.
Please help.
Regards,
Ashok Kumar M

From India, Bangalore
dash_raopawar
Dear Sir, If a person who draws his gross wages more than 10,000 may be around 30,000. Will also be eligible for the Bonus?.
From India, Bangalore
sanusoman

As per the relevant provisions of The Payment of Bonus Act,1965, such of those employees who have put in a minimum service of 30 days in an accounting year are eligible to bonus. And the minimum bonus is Rs.100/- or 8.33% of Basic and DA whichever is more.
Thanks
Sanu Soman
HR Manager

From India, Madras
cadeepaks
Dear All, If an employees salary up to Dec 2010 is less than 10000 per month and from jan 2011 onwards is more than 10,000 per month, whether he is eligible for bonus
From India, Kochi
d_nair3

Dear all, thanks for your replies. my basic is Rs. 12300 and my net salary is Rs.14000/- so what will be the bonus amount for the month of Dec.2010 - march 2011. dhanya
From India, Mumbai
ashok.lge
Dear Dhanya, You’re are covered under payment of Bonus Act 1965. Only for those basic salary is 10000/Month and below. Ashok
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.