No Tags Found!

shiva_nallareddy
Hi,
Since the employee is in notice period you can fire him with out notice, but this is applicable only when employee creats serious damage to the organization or culture. When you want to terminate employee just because of no business / project, you need to give one month notice / salary.
Let me know if you require any other information.
Shiva Prasad Nallareddy,
HSBC Global Technologies.
Hyderbad.

From India, Hyderabad
somya vaenkat
The companys policy and the agreement with the employee serves as a base in deciding if the employee on probation can be given a day's notice.. The company can give a day's notice in absesnce of a clause in agreement or policy:-P
From India, Bangalore
kodavanti_brao
Dear Please do not play with any body’s career/job.Pl.remember tomorrow may be yours. do not throw stones on his food.God is there.
From India, Hyderabad
Dharm.shri2007

Just depends on company policies. If no policy is defined for it, you can take a step anytime........... If possible, give him/her a second and last chance.. but tell him/her that this is the last chance...........
From India, Jaipur
swetasawant

While recruiting if their is clause in his appointment letter regarding notice period we company is required to give him 1 month notice period / one month notice pay.
We cannot fire any employee without conducting proper inquiry.
Kindly take care of these things as an HR Manager.
If you want more information kindly call me on +919909001742
Regards
Abhijeet Sawant

From India, Ahmadabad
priti@hepaticatech

yes it all depends on appointment letter’s terms and condition . but in most companies during probation there is no notice period
From India, Bangalore
bakthavatsalam
you should verify your appointment letter as well as the provisions in the "Copany Standing Orders" and only as per the clauses mention ed in the above two documents you could fire him. Usually it is one month to three months notice period.
From India, Coimbatore
srinihegde

Hi,
In terms of corporates firing an employee without giving notice may be right. But As per the Worksmen Compensation Act and Labour Laws it is illegal. Pls. refer his appointment terms / follow the local labour law to terminate him.
But my suggestion is better put him on PIP and fix a time frame. If still not improving you can always insist for resignation.
Stay Cool,
Srini

From India, Mumbai
shilpijainpahuja
hi It all depends on comapny policies that u can fire out person within a day or give him/her notice.
From India, Ahmadabad
khaledvan
i think no notice period during the perobation period , it just testing time and both employee and employer have a right to end the work any time during this period.
From Egypt, Cairo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.