Mahvish

can any1 help me out wot to mention in stage 03. but i must say its really guuud .................... Mishi
From Pakistan, Islamabad
Sapana

I have put all possible words, after going through the hints, but still couldnt trace it. Pls helpppppp :cry:
From India, Pune
Sapana

yaahoo i got it :lol: :lol: Now let me try other stages by my self. Please wish me Best of Luck. :lol: Sapana
From India, Pune
Ranadeep Roy
Jai ho Googleanand ki :) guys Klueless 2 is though man i tell u ... i had started playing it and it was tough ... if i get the link will post it here :) try that out too :)
hey umesh u r right it depends on person to person but as far as i am concerned I got hooked on to it and did spend 3 days in office without doing any thing apart from playing the game :) almost everyone on my team got hooked on to it including my PL :) :) so we got saved :) :)

From United States, Columbus
sumi71

Hi Priyanka, Below the picture there is some hidden text. Click the mouse below the pic, you will get a clue about the song then try with that clue Regards, Umesh
From India, Bangalore
priyanka226

Dear Umesh
I tried that also and then gone to Source Code. There is song lyrics, I searched the same on Google and got the singers name but then how to go to the next stage??????????
pls give some other clue
priyanka

From India, Mumbai
sumi71

Hi Priyanka,
It asks for lyricist name. So find out the name. Go to url address where you find 'usethisspace' at the end of the url. Replace that words with the name of the lyricist, then you will get further instruction to go to next level.
Try it out . All the best.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
Jayesh.Guru
Give me the number :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Other wise Ek Ek ko chun chun k marunga. Khun ki nadiya baha dunga. Khalnayak Guru
From India, New Delhi
sumi71

Hi Fauzia,
The clue is recognize the Big letter which represents the trademark of a style ware. Find out the brand name divide into two and put a minus sign in between. To make it further easy, the styleware is being used above the neck portion. Means anywhere above the neck.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
Ranadeep Roy
hmm ... another hint ... would be .. You can’t hide it ... this is the ad caption that is coming on TV these days :)
From United States, Columbus
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.