Ranadeep Roy
Hi Guys,
Follow the link and play the game ... its pretty old but its damn nice and captivating...
http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/

From United States, Columbus
Ranadeep Roy
Ok the clue is use Google a LOT :) with Google U can't proceed ... sometimes you also have to view the source code and look out for clues .. how to do it ... View--Source on the explorer menu ... Try out buddy use GOOGLE ...
anupbhatk
Yup..this is a good game..and know what...Klueless 2 is out as well!!...I finished Klueless alright..but Klueless 2 is a tad tougher than it’s predecessor!!...ALL THE BEST!! :wink:
From India, Bangalore
Sona Yadav
Hey The game is interesting n like u guys say its captivating..... now i wanna solve it......can n e body help me out.......the goddess name....i am stuck ...it says use ur eyes :(
From India, Hyderabad
priyanka226

hi i am stuck at stage 4 pls give me some clue. There is nothing in Source code. Who has created this game. priyanka
From India, Mumbai
niharikabalne
iam not crossing the third stage here it is asking name the goddess so if we given the google also it is not coming please show the navigation of it or otherwise we are waisting our time u knowwwwwwwwwww iam playing these from 3hrs but i not crosses these 3rd stage so please helppppppppppppppppppp

sumi71

Hi Niharika,
In every stage there is a clue provided. Don't see only words. Look at the pictures, background, URL address, source code, hidden text etc. You can crack the puzzle. I have completed upto level 14. Now i am trying 15th level.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
Sona Yadav
Hey
u dont have to waste such long productive hours.......i know its addiction..
Lemme give u a Hint......its rainbow colors n it asks for the name of the Goddess.....Find out????
And the fourth level i guess the source....gives u some details check with google wat are those???? then u will know how to proceed????
All the Best :)

From India, Hyderabad
Ranadeep Roy
That was Good Sona :) and Yes Sumi you are right as well ... But you guys have to agree that its one hell of an addictive Game :)
sumi71

Hi Ranadeep,
I don't agree your view here fully, as it depends upon the individuals choice. Even I have started playing from yesterday, but I am not wasting my time in cracking it. Whenever, the time permits I am solving the puzzles. When we already cracked certain levels it is very easy to reach the which we yet to start. Till yesterday night on a staggered time I played and solved it upto 14th level. Today when I find time then only I will play.
So it is addictive or interesting games, it all depends on how the individual takes it.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.