gillian
Hey this was a really good note and can be used as a story during training programs on self awareness - very insightful - Gillian

umalme

Hi moderator,
Thanks for intervention. people are so easy to express their view but must be sensitive when making comments or share stories specially GOD
because we don't have here any representative of GOD.
I think we should contact for heaven or hell representative and ask for some of their members to guide us time to time in :)

From India, Delhi
sunayna

hey lalita...lemme know wt u chose n i m glad u r usin it gillian n for once i really agree with umalme.... :D regards
From India, Mumbai
umalme

hi gillian, when telling stories does it give tremors ?? what do u say sunayna and Lalita..
From India, Delhi
Rajat Joshi

Hi folks,
I have been out of station for quite some time where e-mail is a greek language!!
Am happy to note that this forum has become active ..thanks to Sunayna, Soms, lalita,Shooooyna et all…
Also thanks to Sid for moderating the discussion and yes the points & issues were blown out of proportion…in this lovely story of tea cup…its my personal experience that we don’t realise the facts & statements enumerated in the lovely story…try telling the same to your friend who is in deep trouble or going thru tough period….or ask yourself these points when you yourself go thru bad times!!…do we think of GOD in good times?…
How do we internalize these points for both individual and the organization is my question as a HR professional...
Any ideas….
Cheerio
Rajat

From India, Pune
pippallaram
Dear Jogeswar
Namaskar.........
I was just giving my opinion............ However, If i had hurt you am sorry for the same...........
I would hope to have many more consturctive discussions here.......
Thanks Moderator.............
Regards
Ram

From India, Hyderabad
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear pippalram,

Namaskar.

please take it easy. After all we are humans. let us work

together for constructive empowerment. Jogeshwar.

“it is best to avoid such discussions and stick to the subject of the website.

Warm regards,

CiteHR Admin”

Dear friends,

Namaskar.

The above is the instruction from CHR. But the inertia continues. So let me bring the topic to the “subject of the website”.

The forum is on “motivation and improvement”. Motivation is not in the words but it is behind the words. It is invisible but can have tremendous impact on an organization-promotive or detrimental. Now let us forget the words in this thread and I am replacing some words of a great man of our time without naming him for discussion on motivation and improvement.

1.”……ab tak desh men yogacharya yoga ki galat shiksha dete rahe

hain, jisse sadhakonko phayde ki jagaha nuksan hi hua hai”.

2. “Main samrajyavadi hun, lekin yoga ka…”

3. “ Ishwar dwara rachit sristi ko janna hi Ishwar ko janna hai vaha

maine jan li hai. Ishwar padartha nahin jo usse sakskatkar ho, han

usse mahasus kiya ja sakta hai. Ishwar ko bahar dhundhneki jaroorat

nahin hai, vaha hamse alag nahin, hamare bhitar hai.”

There is no necessity to find out truth or falsity of these statements. It will take millennia to argue without arriving at any consensus. But what is important here, can you discover and name the motivation in your own words? Do you not encounter this motivation every now and then? Is the motivation detrimental or promotive for an organisation?

Regards,

Jogeshwar.

From India, Delhi
numerouno

Hard to see the relevance of this stream to HR issues? Interesting to see that even this brief discussion of faith/religion slipping into an adversarial tone. Hope we aren't going to blame God or gods for that.
From Australia, Ballarat
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Dear pippalram,
Namaskar.
please take it easy. After all we are humans. let us work
together for constructive empowerment. Jogeshwar. "
Dear numerouno,
Namaskar.
I do not think you are right. My harmony model consists of the following 5 traits.
1.Maturity,
2.Wit,
3. Humour,
4. Creative intelligence and
5. Diffusabilty(ability to diffuse tension).
Don't you find the reflection of the model in my above quoted message?
Regards,
Jogeshwar

From India, Delhi
deepti.keloth
Hi Sunayana,
It was refreshing to read the article u posted. It simply meant to have patience. The very important thing missing in our lives.
I also read the reply other members have posted, it just went off track somewhere.
Well your article was worth a read, i would eagerly waiting for more from u
Have a great day :D

From China, Beijing
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.