No Tags Found!

v1371433
i have also required some training material or games in movies or clips. But i have need in hindi . If you have in hindi then kindly send.
E-Mail id-
Mobile- 09727700868
Sr. Manager

From India, Vadodara
dinesh marshetwar
Hi...
I m an mba in hr in 2009. I am working with BPO and I would like to take an addmintion in Phd Progamme .But there is quite confusion should I select CS Programme of Phd Programme Plz suggest me?
Thanks Regards
Dinesh Marshetwar
Email:dineshmarshetwar@yahoo.com

From India, Mumbai
Ms S Rajani
Dear Adams, I have a few videos to share on conflict, feedback etc let me know what vidoes you have and lets swap
From India, Gurgaon
Darsee
Training Videos/Clips
Does any body want to exchange traning videos or clips, I've many training videos, however, I would prefer swapping! Cheers
AdaMs
Hey Adams,
I am a trainer and keep building such material for my organization. I recently made a ppt on teamwork and Amercian Culture.
Can you please share the videos and mateial you have with you on subjects like team work, leadership, synergy, negotiation,communication etc
My email address is
Regards,
Divya (Darsee)

From India, Indore
sulekha

:cry: same here..please give us..am badly searching for the same for long time..if any body has got hindi one wud be more happy..our people do get relate to those very fast..instead of angrezi :lol:
bye
sulekha

From India, Pune
Arooj Javaid

vikram kindly post these on site hr...if u can...it can be help full for a lot of people arooj
From Pakistan, Lahore
sonia_valley
Hi Adam,

This is Sonia.

This is with regards to your posting on training materials/videos/clips.

To be frank, I dont have any training material to swap with you.

I work for a small company & I have been assigned to take up this challenging assignment to come up with trainings for our employees.

I am quite new to this profession but I would like to take up this initiative as this is cost effective for the company, moreover it is an opportunity for me to prove myself.This is a Dream project for me.

As if now, I require a PPT on Lage Raho Munna Bhai movie.I would like to know from your perspective & other seniors here, about the learnings from this movie.Even if you guide me with certain key points, I would elaborate on that.I would also be obliged, if you could help me on how to present this in a unique way, so that it wont be boring for the youngsters.

I request everyone here to help me with your inputs & enable me to make my dream come true.

I dont have much time in hand, so your early reply would be highly beneficial.

Sincerely,

Sonia

From India, Bangalore
debjani01

Hi Joshua,
I too am looking for training videos: which are the ones that you already have?
I have some CDs and DVDs on Communication Skills, business etiquette, good manners and etiquette etc. I could lend them to you.
Regards
Debjani

From India
Ram Niraula

Well, i came accross one website which gives u ideas where to get but i am afraid i dont have one...
www.funandjoyatwork.com

From India, Mumbai
parameshwarsreekumar

Hi Adams, Share knowledge buddy! Dont expect back.However Send some PPT’s on Trainings if you have any. Regards, Sree UAE
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.