No Tags Found!

sejkhanna
Hi Adam,
Would be great if u could mail me a few ppt's on sales, leadership, negotiation, inspiration, attitudes, communication. I have a few on customer handling in case u require them, will mail it to u on MSN
id:sejalkhanna@gmail.com
Cheers
SK

From India, New Delhi
Ashu65
Hi Adam,Would be grateful if u could send video on personality dev/stress mgt/time mgt/Attitude bldg/comm etc- Rgds, Ashish
From India, Mumbai
sayali1004
Hey Adams,
Would love to receive the video films on communication, business /mangerial commn, leadership, body language, cultural etiquettes etc. am a business management faculty and in constant need of same as all my classes are highly interactive.
unfortunately have nothing to swap!!!.....sorry!!:no:
think about it and pass me the videos in case u decide to do so. i m on

From India, Pune
UpasnaS
Hi Adam,
I am very new to Trainings, though am a Part of HR since long but novice in the field of imparting trainings... so don't have any material to swap.
But it would be great if you can share your material and contribute majorly in my learning expedition.
my id is
Best Regards,
Upasna Kaushik

From India, Delhi
Ashwini Deshpande
Hi Adam,
I am an HR Professional working in BPO. For My training module i am looking out training Clips & Video's.
If Possible please forward it to me.
My mail id is [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YXNod2luaV9kZXNocGFuZG UyN0ByZWRpZmZtYWlsLmNvbQ==[/IMG]
Thanx a lot.

From India
cels.jalandhar

Please visit Simerjeet Singh’s Official Blog for motivational videos and articles.
From India, Chandigarh
tljsk

Dear Mr. Adams, Mr.Rajesh,
I am working as a technical trainer and technical support for the employees. Recently I have been given additional responsibility on training the soft skills for the customer executives and new managers (like, time management, telephone etiquities, employee motivation team work, attitude, leadership etc.,).
I request your good self to please share some of the presentation on this regards to help me deliver the same. My email Id is
Regards.
Saravana Kumar

From India, Madras
tljsk

Hi Jyotsana, Can you please share some of the training materials on the below subjects. time management, telephone etiquities, employee motivation, team work, attitude, leadership etc
From India, Madras
sherifattar
Hi everyone,
This is just to share this thought....Make your own videos! Not as in a great movie production, but as I ask participants to conduct role-plays, in sales and management training sessions, on video, we could use WITH THEIR PERMISSION those same tapes for educational purposes...Would that work for you?

From Egypt, Cairo
choplal
Hi Adam,
Greetings from Kathmandu.
Could you please send me the video clips regarding team work, leadership, synergy, negotiation, inspiration, attitudes, communication.
I am really need of those.
Thnx a lot.
C L Pandey

From Nepal, Kathmandu
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.