exiafsergeant

Very very touching indeed and very common in these times. Husbands going for careers, money for their families only (wife, children - parents now a days rarely) though families are aware of their hubs work schedule and tensions, they cannot feel it neither hubs can be explained in detail which results in increase in tensions.
First Love n all is a concept I believe. Esp in todays times, very less attention is paid by either sexes due to growing aspirations esp women. Men has become materialistic and loosing values gratually. Husbands - wives, brothers n sisters, parents n children etc have no time to spend with each other in pursuit of careers, happiness, material, social status etc etc......
Hope many of you agree

From India, New Delhi
Mammu007

I gave a call to my wife after I read this.
She asked me "What happened? Why did you call me NOW?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you one thing"
"What? Something wrong?"
"No.... I LOVE YOU"
"WHAT?"
"I called you now, just to say AAAY LAAAAV YUUUUUUU"
"You are CRAZY!"
I smiled....'I miss you', and disconnected the line. Then I replied to me: "Yes you are right, I AM CRRRAZZY!"

From Djibouti
Pradyumna1978

too good. Whatever message is passed in that is true. Everyone should learn from it who are in LOVE
From India, Pune
Viv_synp

While reading the story................i could actually picture myself in the whole scenario. It was looking so real.........every word, every action.......every sentiments......... Truely I say, First LOVE will always remain FIRST LOVE.
But that does not mean that we do not accept our present, most of us make the mistakes here. One of the best posts I have ever read.
Thanks Aars :)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.