Geetika Seth
Hi,
This is an IT firm, we are deploying our employees to the client location, i need a detailed policy/terms & condition for employees to follow while deployed at client location as well as i need a policy/terms & condition for client to follow when our resources are deployed at their location.
Request you all to share me this at the earliest as i need to prepare an agreement with these terms an condition.
Reply to:

From India, Mumbai
umalme

Dear Geetika,
I am distributor of this online subscription software CRM for deputing employee on client locations on your payroll and billing to client. It has good knowledge base, you can use it for six months, if you like it you can continue and build your knowledge base. hope you will like it with few users licence it is not costly saving all running around time after hr employee in your department in fact having to manage yourself.
There is a better way to find better people. The Search Party BETA. The Search Party
let me know ?
umalme
Go IT

From India, Delhi
Geetika Seth
Hey,
I dint get it, this software you have shared is for what.
also i need a agreement to be prepared for employees and client where in ll the nda clause and terms & condition to be followed by employees and client is mentioned.

From India, Mumbai
umalme

In the software every process can be captured automatically. if you need any specific procedural document I will support to create it in party agreement manner. like you said NDA Agreement etc..
Please register as a consultant where you place candidate on deployment to review software. you will have to buy monthly subscription license. it has knowledgebase which define all process.
If you like it and get appprove by your manager we can arrange a Demo for you all.
anuj
www.medleyoffice.com

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.