No Tags Found!

jtanwar
Hi Mona, Thanks for building up my confidence,Now i wud concentrate on my MBA .Is it better to do SAP in HR along with the MBA. Rregards, Jyoti Tanwar.
From India, Delhi
jeevarathnam

Hi Ram, I am jeevarathnam from bangalore. I need few guidelines on HR Policies & procedures. If never mind can you give me ur contact details. Regards Jeevarathnam P 9343753361
From India, Bangalore
b.vasu

Dear Sir this is VASU
i am working as a HR Exicutive in (factory) industry environment, man power employees 360, contract workers 350. i have joind 3 months. hear fallow up personnel & HR rolls so aft one or two years i want to shift Corporate side plz gide me what rolls i learn in HR, plz send my Email. previos i sent same question but i did not get answer, plz send at now .. VASU.

From India, Guntur
falgunichh
hi if ur ad is still open i would be intrested i havea pc with internet at home but no exp in recruitment u can reach me at 9920881118
From India, Mumbai
shalininigam

Hi Sarvanan,
I also started my career into recruitment, the best and relative function in HR for you will be T & D and Attendence and Leave Management.
T&D is very vast area to learn and understand. Speak to your MD and tell him if they can provide you this opportunity............
Regards,
Shalini

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.