No Tags Found!

Priya Cyril
Dear All.
I have planned to start a Manpower Consultancy in Chennai,Kindly let me know what type of Licence is needed ,Ive planned to start in my home,nd I started getting Companies also But dont Know what is the procedure.Please Suggest waiting for your suggestions.
Regards
Priya

From India, Madras
raomahesh
No Licence reqd, unless if you send manpower overseas
regards
Mahesh

david dasan
Hi Priya,
Are you like to do it Professionally or Free of Service if you do it for Professionally you have some Basic Registrations.Further you want to know about this Kindly call me in my Moblie 9940182137 ( 6pm to 8pm) only.
David Dasan.K

From India, Madras
mmm_mmm
Dear All.
I have planned to start a Manpower Consultancy in salem,Kindly let me know what type of Licence is needed ,Ive planned to start in my home,nd I started getting Companies also But dont Know what is the procedure.Please Suggest waiting for your suggestions.
Regards

From India, Madras
sivalogin
Dear All.
I have planned to start a Manpower Consultancy in Chennai,Kindly let me know what type of Licence is needed ,Ive planned to start in my home,nd I started getting Companies also But dont Know what is the procedure.Please Suggest waiting for your suggestions.
Thanks and Regards,
R.Muthukumar,

From India, Madras
Yugandher

Hi All,
I am Yugandhar from Naukri.com.
Naukri is a the must source a consultancy should have to get the best profiles.
If any one is looking for Naukri access.Please do contact me .
Regards
Yugandhar
Naukri.com

From India, Hyderabad
hpdcoutho
Hi , Hi, I am planning to start a recruitment consultancy, can someone help me and provide me with the necessary registration procedure and what is required. Regards, Hash
From India, Kumar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.