abhey00

hi,vivek sir I m abhey sachdeva & doing my MBA in HR.. bt i m still pursuing it(3rd sem). could i apply.plz reply....although i m attaching my resume thanks abhey
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc RESUME.doc (55.0 KB, 28 views)

bhavana hanchinamane
Hello,
I have just completed my M.Sc in industrial psychology and I’m interested in pursuing my career in Human Resources. I am enclosing my resume for your review. Do kindly look into it.
I have always wanted to work with people and I get along easily with all. I believe having a background of psychology will help me in better interaction with people. An evaluation of my resume will further acquaint you with my background and qualifications. What it cannot illustrate, however, is the degree of dedication, resourcefulness, and professionalism that I can offer. I look forward to pursuing this relationship with you in the near future.
Yours sincerely,
Bhavana

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc bhr-resume.doc (83.5 KB, 30 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.