No Tags Found!

suyoglabourconsultants

Dear USHA,
you just go through the link given by Mr. Kacchi on paycheck and u will find Rates of M.W. of every state. u just open site for ANDHRA PRADESH then u will find every schedule of A.P. minimum wages.
Regards,
KIRAN KALE

From India, Kolhapur
Niroshkanna

Dear All, can any one send me the consolidated report of all states minimum wages at the latest?? Nirosh Kanna HR-Talent Management
From India, Belgaum
bharath1000
Hi Friends What should be the minimum salary of a Manager in a Serivce center .( Where customer brings defective products to repair under warranty. Job Profile is Branch Opeartions.
From India, Mumbai
hr.nav

Dear Inder, Find the attached........ updated minimum wages of Rajsthan!
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Rajasthan Minimum Wages with effect from January 1, 2011.xls (28.5 KB, 239 views)

sravan_43
can anybody send the details of minimum wages payable to an employee under APSE Act in the month of August 2010. The employee was working as Technician in an Electronics shop. sravankumar Advocate
From India, Hyderabad
dvishashah
Hi all, Can anyone send me updated minimum wages for gujarat state.?
From India, Vadodara
CA Nilay Shah

Hi,
For minimum wages in Gujarat, visit : Paycheck.in - 2013 Gujarat Minimum Wages, Minimum Wage in India

From India, Ahmadabad
dvishashah
I have visited it but categories are confusing me. we are registered under shop and establishment act.Can you tell me minimum wages for Peon?
From India, Vadodara
Anonymous

Dear Team, please provide current minimum wages of all state in india urgent Regards Ajit Singh
From India, Delhi
Ajit K. Singh

Dear Team, please provide current minimum wages of all state in india urgent mail id: ajitkumarsingh1303@gmail.com Regards Ajit Singh
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.