sachdeva1208

ESI Wage limit has been increased from 10000 to 15000 Rs. w.e.f. 01st May 2010. Notification has already been received.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10000 to 15000.pdf (1.92 MB, 140 views)

sachdeva1208

Notification regarding change of wage limit under ESI has been received. The same is applicable w.e.f 01st May 2010. You have to arrange for the same.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10000 to 15000.pdf (1.92 MB, 44 views)

Rajesha M
Dear All,
I am working for one of the IT company as HR and we are applied for ESI code and Inspector inspect the company and gave the below notice. Please anyone will give suggestion on this.
On the basis of particular in respect of your factory submitted by you and in the report of the inspection conducted by the Insurance Inspector /who inspected your factory on 24/03/2010 and 26/03/2010 your factory falls with the purview of section 2(12) of the act with effect from 1/7/2009(provisionally). In case , however , subsequent facts reveals that your factory was coverable from the date prior to the date mentioned above , you shall make yourself liable to comply with the provision of the act from such earlier date.

whether we have compile the ESI from 1/07/2009 or previous date.
I am looking for your valuable suggestion on this
Thanking You
Regards,
Rajesha

From India, Kochi
kvrm2002

Dear Mr. Anand, the average daily wage for an employee employed on time-rate basis is the amount of wages which would have been payable to him for the complete wage period had he worked on all the working days in that wage period divided by 26 if he is monthly rated, 13 if he is fortnightly rated, 6 if he is weekly rated and 1 if he is daily rated (Rule 1-B of ESI (Central) Rules, 1950). When the wage ceiling for coverage was 10,000 a month, the average daily wages is 10,000 divided by 26 i.e. 384.62 per day.
Now the ceiling is 15,000 a month. Hence the average daily wage for coverage purpose is 15,000 divided by 26 i.e. 576.92 per day.
The employee continues to be covered till the end of the contribution period in which his wages exceed the wage ceiling, and contribution to be paid till the end of that contribution period.
K.V.Ramana Murty, Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.