No Tags Found!

gauritomar

Dear All,
I have organised TRICOLUR Day yesterday to mark 63rd indepedence of India have distributed sweets in the office,,,, dceorated office with tricolour flag and balloons,,,,,organised KITE FLYING EVENT at office terrace . It was really fun and amazing experience and we have clicked photos .... I have shared my fun experience with you ..
I have also organised best dressed competition for female and male employees and gave prize to winners.. these are fun and motvational factors ...
Regards,
Gauri

From India, Delhi
ruby69

Oh My God! I don't believe this.. You guys are so good.. I am confused now..
Once we zero down on the list I will update you guys..
Trust me you guys are mind blowing..
Thanks Rajesh, Shaymal, Anil, Raj, Cool_Sou and Gauri..
Have a great day!
Ruby

From India, Bangalore
lilyguna
Dear Ruby
U can have a :Favaroite refuge game:
It is like musical chair game....but a bit diff...U need to have 4 people with any favorite place of the earth...
whn the music starts, they go around these 4 people and when music starts they can choose any one of the place to take refuge. In a small pouch these 4 places names should b written and kept confided with a person, whn music stops he has to pick one and say it loudly...(if time is less - u can terminate the whole fav place,if there's enough time u can only terminate the people who took refuge in tht place and the place remains ....try ...u will see the fun involved...

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
anjana JHA

Dear
I suggest you to have a game like angel and child.
This is a game which can be played thought out the week.
angels need to give a surprise gifts to the child the whole week.
and at the end of the week people will come to know who is his or her angel or child.
It is really very interesting please try it and make angel and child to every employees secretly by chits.
Hope this would help you.
Thanks & Regards
Anjana

From India, Mumbai
yeslinson
Dear ruby ,
you can go for
1)Dabba Party shared by brought by everybody few of them bringing only chappatis, few of them bringing only subji like wise
2)Cultural acxtivity different different..
3)One uniform dress code like traditional for men and Saree for women
4)Desk decoration competition
5)Birthday celebration
6)Sorrry day...
7)Act of kindness day..
hope u rock...
Warm Regards,
Linson

From India, Pune
konada67
Dear Ruby, Pl find an attachment which gives a no of games for fun have been searched from CiteHR only. Hope this serves all your needs. regards, K N RAO
From India, Secunderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf trng games.pdf (618.3 KB, 132 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.