No Tags Found!

nashbramhall

This discussion is like the blind men tring to describe an elephant. I viewed the slides presented by Rao again and find that the messages in them are based not on facts but are his opinions. For example, what percentage of the youth fit the description on slide 5 (Roaming in nights and sleeping till 9am, .... Closing books and teasing girls)? In medical research such opinions are considered as "useful as background resources, and the least clinically relevant" (Please see slide 16 of my presentation on Research Methodology attached at CiteHr).
Have a nice day
Simhan

From United Kingdom
ajaybairo
Dear Mr. Rao

I have gone through your incomplete PPT's and through some comments as well. I respect the thoughts of all those who have reverted.

However, I beg to differ.

I am almost 40 years old now and the impression from most comments is that the youth today are scoundrels while we were saints at that age. May be, most who have reverted were, I probably was the only one different, but I can only speak for myself...

I was in Pune for also 5 years and interacted with a lot of youth during my tenure there. Of course, the teen urge to be a rebel, the usual 'ho-gung' way was prevalent among the youth. But there was this strong desire to excel as well. Even a class 8 student would tell you where he / she wanted to be in 5 years from now, which was his / her area of interest, and how he / she had planned to get there. Youth today are much more mature, serious, career oriented and fun-loving (no problem with that I supppose, as long as they do not infringe upon other people's space). Thanks to the idiot box and the internet, they are more broad minded, better informed and more intelligent than myself at that age.

There are black sheep every where, but that could be due to the upbringing, the environment at home / surrounding...

Sorry, Mr. Rao if I have broken the linear thought process and disappointed you. These are my views only and you are welcome to delete them at your will.

Regards

Ajay Bairoliya
Freelance Trainer in CRM, Hospitality, Spoken English and Soft Skills
Ph: +91-80003 08841 / +91-261-305 3191

skillsgalore: How to break into a group
Ajay Bairoliya - India | LinkedIn

From India, Surat
nashbramhall

Dear Ajay,
I wish that you had read all the comments before replying. I am not sure if you read mine just above yours. Comments based on opinions are only useful but not really relevant.
The technology has broadened the knowledge base and many know what they want to do. However, there are those that do not know what they want to do (Just as I did not know over 60 years ago). There are also those that get enrolled on courses because their parents say so or because friends have done.
Based on the number of students that seek help at CiteHr we cannot genralise on the quality of students, as only a minority of those that attend colleges seek help here.
I hope you will find the time to see my presentation on Research methodology at CiteHr.
Have a lovely weekend.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
sinha_g

The picture presented is a matter of concern.
But , what is the percentage of these youth?
The students of business schools shoul get stimulus to reduce this percentage and work for have nots to achieve equity and sustainability of development

From India, Calcutta
pratap.survase

Hello Mr.Rao,,
I may be little unexperienced in all these things but this is not the only picture of the Indian yout there are some other sides also like so many young boys and girls are becoming aware about there future and taking it seriously,,,we can take some initiative to bring back those guys and girls who are distracted from their path like,,,,we can give them some Motivational speeches or seminars from early days like from 10th,,we can show them future picture possibilities by giving some examples of other nations and also show them some examples of some people who went on the wrong path,,,,we can slove this matter only by a good and healthy communication

From India, Pune
parthibanhr
Dear Rao,
Good message............
In India still more than 50% of youth do not have the adequate food, education, without family and without any support. Many youth working for daily wages.
In your PPT you do not forget to add these things.
With Best Wishes
Parthiban

From India, Madras
noushadvm
Dear rao
great thought
great ignition
its an eye opener
so i think we can add the idea of 'skills,individuality, and values'
if they keep values forever even by changing their skill and individuality to a higher levels
i believe only value can control us, in the era of personal penetration of media
thank you
naushad v moosa

From India, Thrissur
rrreddy

Dear Sir,
Nice PPt, What you said that is 100% Right.
If You want change youth we must be fellow bellow things.
1.) From Childhood onwards we want to creat a "Goal " in their minds.
2.) from teenage onwards everyday We want Show their "AIMS" in front of thair EYES PhiSICALLY.,
3.) Most of students having GOOD AIMS, But they are forgetting their AIMs.
Reason is No one can Remind.
4.) From Intermidiate onwards, upto JOb, Every week we must give them a Motivational class and we want realise them.
Present Every EDucational Institute Looking for good business only, maximum members not careing the students.
Dear sir, i am also thinking about Youth, becoz Future is always " youth hands"
dear sir, i am also a young guy, who was fighting for his AIMS and Society. iam just 25years.
Thanks YOU

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.