sacheensubedar
very true saravanan & pinkii....rupendra you being in HR i think you shud be well aware of such things.....i do agree iz really humiliating.......but thtz business dear......im also in HR n have come across such things from my operations head......usually BPO's hire people in masses by keeping buffer so that if somebody leaves in between or if some thing goes wrong so tht they have to terminate they will have the options......
so ask ur frnd not to get depressed or panic....thngs will surely work out in his way if he shows patience.....watever happens.... happens for good....
have a gr8 time
regards
sacheen

From India, Pune
archana_kummari@yahoo.com

Hi,
I felt very bad when I read this. It's a remark on the selection process of their company. It must realise that. Even I am an HR working for a BPO, but we never behave like this. Moreover, by giving them offer letters, starting bank accounts and all, the company is wasting their time and also the candidate's time and at last when the candidate is not selected, it will reflect the morale of the company.
I feel that the company must realise this, but it will not until and unless a candidate who has undergone the whole process speaks out. He must demand for an explanation from the company in writing. It is easy to say good things like ur friend will get a better job, but I can understand what this thing has left on his mind. Even after joining some company, he may feel secured at job as something like this has happened to him.
I wish him all the best and advise him to tk appropriate steps to change the rules of that company by proper means!!!!!!!!!!

From India, Hyderabad
dapili.jyothi
hi

i have also faced the same situation 5days ago i have been shortlisted frm a total of 100 members thru written test which is in gmat form then they said that we have to attend 2 rounds of intervw and i have even cleared both the rounds after that they said i have to attend one more intervw with their director of hr even that i have cleared again they called me and said i have one more intervw to go thru which will be with their foreign vps and after that intervw the hr person wno had taken me the frst round he will come to us and inform us that we are not sure that what are the requirements and the last is the elimination round but during the 4th round what they have said to ur placemant officer is almost ur 2 students have been selected .

As a fresher i felt very bad being it my frst intrvw and cleareed all the rounds and got eliminated in the final round and tha time they have taken to inform us in more than a week and this happened in an mncs which is in to benchmarking

But i could get some gud experience frm this intervw and im feeling happy that might be a gud opportunity might be coming in my career but the lesson i got frm this intervw is never attend an intervw with out knowing what ar their actual requirement and how many rounda they ar going to conduct.

Rupendra
Thanks for your kind support.
i made a complaint to management of that company(TP), 2 weeks back i got a reply from one of the CEO of that company after then i did get any reply.
in his first mail(CEO's mail) he said he will get back to me on this and definatlly this shouldn't be happen.
Kind Regards,
Rupendra Mehta

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.