No Tags Found!

soundar-rajan
Dear Kishore,
It is really good idea to meet all members and share our experiences regarding H.R. related matter. Since I am going to start my own consultancy i may need help of all the members who are experienced.
My mobile: 93805 78147
My e mail ID:

From India, Madras
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sasikala,
Nice To Hear From You. I Will Be Updating Regarding The Meeting Details Soon. As The Date Has Been Finalised On 29th Of June. If U Can Give Me Ur Number Means, U Can Just Send A Msg To My Number (9894539355). So That I Can Update It.
Thanks And Regards
Kishore.c

From India, Madras
cjviji

Dear members, I was there during first offline citehr chennai meeting (15th oct. 05) and missed other seven meetings. I would like to join you all in future and to share experience. Regards, Viji
From India, Bangalore
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Viji, Nice To Hear From You Viji. Hey I Wanns Ur Contact Number So That I Can Update On Our Meet. So U Can Just Msg Ur Number To My No(9894539355). Thanks And Regards Kishore.c
From India, Madras
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend, Nice To Hear From You. To Update And To Keep In Touch I Wanna Ur Contact Number And E-mail Id. U Can Send Me Through This Or Else U Can Msg To 9894539355. Thanks And Regards Kishore.c
From India, Madras
Reeshma.sk
Hi Kishore
This is Reeshma.Nice to see such a good message and it is encouragment to freshers to know more about HR even to every one.According to me they are so many things which experience HR should also learn.By expereince every one know some thing about HR but not perfectly.Thanks to share your idea.
Regards
Reeshma.

From India, New Delhi
karthik27
We are an 5 year old company dealing with Training,Recruitment,Outsourcing,Infrastructure development in 4 domains namely IT,BPO,Manufacturing & BFIS.In this regard we would like to establish business relation with you,in your recrutiment process as an consultant.
Awaiting for your favourable reply in this regard.
With Regards,
Karthikeyan.S
Consultant 9884036131

From India, Madras
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear members,
To start with initially can we have a get together in a common place, then we can decide on how to come up with the further meetups and etc...kindly suggest some venue and other details please.
Thanks and regards
Kishore.c

From India, Madras
V.Raghunathan

Hi every one,
This thread was started eight years ago and I have seen this post only today
Is the group active in Chennai?
I am also based at Chennai and can be contacted at
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.