No Tags Found!

saburunisha
very good idea kishore. please fix the date and time, so that we all can meet in one place
From India, Alappuzha
charankedar

Hi Kishore,
This is charan from chennai and iam interested to participate in the meet. Kindly let me know with the date & venue details.

Thanks & Regards,
Charan Kedar.C.
+91 98407 18607.

From United States, Palo Alto
tsivasankaran

Keep me informed I will participate. I will also Contribute Rs 1000/towards meeting expenses.Othesr can share trhe balance.If interested pl contact me Siva
From India, Chennai
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sivasankaran, Nice To Hear From You. Thanks For Your Contribution. I Wanna Ur Contact Number So That I Can Keep In Touch With U. Thanks And Regards Kishore.c
From India, Madras
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Sivasankaran, Hey My Number Is 9894539355..so U Can Msg Ur Number To Me. So That I Can Update And Keep In Touch With U .... Thanks And Regards Kishore.c
From India, Madras
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear Members,
Hai Members, As The First H.r Federation Meeting Will Be Held Soon In Chennai. So I Request All The Members To Get Ready For The Event.
As Around 240 Members Have Viwed This Posting But Only Few Have Responded. I Think Many Members Dont Trust In This Aspect. So Once Started Many Members Will Join In Future.
So I Request All The Members Who Are Really Intersted In Creating A Network Which Will Benefit Every Individual.
Finally Comeon Members...show Ur Intersts Into It And We Shall Start The Event Soon.
Hope U People Will Respond...
Thanks And Regards
Kishore.c

From India, Madras
gopik

Dear All,
I remember we have a forum called HR Sangamam. I attended the first meeting since I am in Pondicherry. I could not attend it other meetings. Hope I can try from now on.
Note my number
Gopi Kupparao.

From India, Chandigarh
nishasingh2909
Hello Kishore Its really good thoughts, i think you must invite all, i can understand there some geographical errors but, if possible this can go fruitful. Thanks & regards, Nisha Singh
From India, Delhi
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

DEAR NISHA SINGH,
ITS NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. I AM READY TO INVITE EVERYONE, AS U SAID THERE ARE GEOGRAPHICAL CONSTRAINTS. SO PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERSTED IN PARTICIPATING. SO THAT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM PREVAIILING AT PRESENT.
U R ALWAYS WELCOME TO ATTEND THE MEETING.
UR PRESENCE IS OUR STRENGTH.
( Regarding the venue details will be intimated later )
THANKS AND REGARDS
KISHORE.C

From India, Madras
ajithaa

Hi kishore, Have u prepared the topic for the meeting? what are the contents of the meeting. please update me. Regards, ajithaa
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.