jiya_singh00

Hi Sari, We all pray for her speedy recovery and good health. Here I am attaching a pps which will help people who belive in ayurvedic and unani medicine. Rgds, J
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps mutiple_1__1_.cures_143.pps (87.5 KB, 19 views)

loveswetha@rediffmail.com

Hi Sari, Good to hear that your mother is recovering... Our prayers will be with her and ur family always.... Regards Anu
From India, Madras
Sari

Thanks jiya your ppts are wonderful..quite helpful..would def try with the tips..infact she is undergoing Ayurvedic medicine only now... Thanks anu for your concern and support...
From India, Hyderabad
baneet

Dear Sari,
Mother is God and God has no effect of Illness................................
Your mother will be absolutely fine soon
May God bless................................
Mothers are like cool shadows.................they are never apart from us .................even when we are married and enter new life...........
I wish aunt for happy and healthy life...............
Regards
baneet

From India, Hyderabad
sowjanyam
dear sari,
iam really sorry. i havent seen ur post ... but i wish god to give ur mother a speedy recovery and good health. my grand ma was having cancer .... now is the most active person in our family...
nothing will happen to ur AMMA... dont worry. we all are with u.
regards
sowjanya

From India, Ranchi
vandana reddy

Dear Sari, Things will be fine, just beleive in him. Hope your mom a speedy recovery. Regards, Vandu
From India
rath.sumi
Dear Sari, Take care of your MOM , as nothing in this world is as precious as her...May god bless her and grant her long life. take Care, Sumi
From India, Calcutta
just.nids

hey Sari, Take Care of your mom i will Pray for you mom......She will be fine soon do not worry.....Everything is gonna be fine.... Nidhi (Hr Executive)
From India, New Delhi
rajmore22

Dear Sari As Chaitali had said in her one of the post that your name means in Gujrati Acchi "So dont worry Acche Longoke Satth Accha Hi Hota Hey" You Mother will be fine. God is great Thanks Prashant
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.