No Tags Found!

alchemist.india

Dear (Cite Contribution), Thanks a lot for sending me the file. I appreciate your help and valuable guidance to the HR community. I guess, it was happening due to DAP accelerator. Best Regards, Roger
From India, Pune
Abhay Gore

Hi (Cite Contribution),
I am very much bnefited by your post.
I have a experience of manufacturing & now I am working with IT company. Your post has helped me a lot to give directives to this organization.
Thanks a lot..
Abhay

From India, Chennai
Narayanareddy.M
Dear ,
Hello !
Thanks for your posting. This is really a Base book and it gives me a idea frame the handbook as per the requirement of the organization.
Thanks & Regards,
Narayanareddy.M,
Executive.HR

From India, Hyderabad
veluyatham
Hi Friends,
I want to create HR policy in our existing company, this Industry is Sales & Service Automobile it comes under Factories Act , Any one Can send Model HR Policies. its realy helpfull for my growth. tks

From India, Madras
suvarna_s
hi dear hr friends let me know the important sections in factories act and minimum wages act which are repeatedly asking in interviews.
From India, Hyderabad
suvarna_s
hi friends
i am the beginner in the HR FIELD.can u explain what is spread over time.and what is compensatory holidays.what are the circumstances that the management give this holidays to employees.
and another one is in the factories act we should give annual leave with wages to the employees in two cumulative situvations in that one is " during the year if the employee is working 20 continueous days means he should be eligile for one day leave in the succeding year" so in that what is succeding year how do they calculate this?

From India, Hyderabad
Narayanareddy.M
Hi every one this is nani i would like to know about how to prepare the pay sheet,how to give the break ups and all about the pay roll,can any body say about that, because i had admin experience now i am working in software company i need to prepare the pay sheet in this company please let me know how to prepare the pay sheet.
From India, Hyderabad
veluyatham
Dear Friends
we are going to do Skill Matrix for our employees I need Details please email me (Skill matrix for Automobile Industry like Service Managers, Service Advisors, Service Technicians, Customer Care Executives etc... if somebody can help pls do the needfull.....
eagerly waiting for your reply....
Thanks & Regards
A.P. Velayutham

From India, Madras
dmc123

You need to illustrate what indiscipline means alongwith list of misconduct and procedure for conducing an enquiry into them.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.