No Tags Found!

vikasdeepa_arora

Livelihood i feel is an organised way of achieving insatiable wants, which in turn are very unstable and changeable, and by being with them person sense of a complete Life.
But eventually a stage comes when a person forfeits the livelihood and go ahead with the life.
So in opinion Life is dearer.
Deepa

From India, Gurgaon
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskr Vikasdeepa ji. It is a very excellent observation. However, my feeling is just the reverse. Eventually a stage comes when a person forfeits taking care of life and goes ahead with livelihood only. If life is taken best care of then livelihood will follow. This supports your conclusion.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Sunayna ji.
I had forgotten to mention one more type of beautiful birds he kept. That are parrots.
My answer to your query lies in the very same post:
" 3. Detachment/non-possessiveness is perennial. "
However, This reminds me about king of Ayodhya and king Nala.
Swayambar of Damayanti for second marriage was declared. King of Ayodhya was also invited to attend the swayambar. Nal being deprived of every thing was working as horse keeper of the king of Ayodhya. Now he was the charioteer of the king of Ayodhya. He drove the chariot in such a speed that king's scarf flew. King requested Nal to stop but Nal replied-that is 100 yojan behind. You can not get it.
I think I am exploring life as a bed of roses and you are enjoying it.
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.