Vinisha

Hi Sunayna,
"you think you know me soo well ..you na....
the real reason is not that i didnt see the post, but i ...
am not telling you the real reason
PS : CIte hr is more fun, now that you are here, by the way "
Ha ha.. I said the same thing you wanted to say!! See... I know you so well. It's a little difficult to admit I know, but ah anyway, you don't have to as long as I know the reason. He He.
And thank you for the compliments.
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Sunayna and Vinisha

Both of you are interested to know the obsession breaking exercise but it appears that Sunayna ji wants to understand through logic. Interestingly it is a translogical exercise, to be experienced rather than argued. The purpose of this exercise is:

1.To plunge into theta state of brain waves, a deep state of relaxation.(For a little more about brain waves, please open the threads “empowerment” and “The heaven of kranti”)

2.To stimulate every brain cell.

3.To cleanse unconscious which contains the garbage of our experiences.

4.To break the obsessions.

THE EXERCISE

1. Suspend your logical thinking for a while and be in a translogical mental set as if in dream.

2. Sit down in a comfortable position where you will continue for about 45 minutes.

3. Feel relaxed and close your eyes.

4. The beginning:

Imagine a big lake with abundance of lotuses. There is a very big lotus which covers the whole lake. You are in the center of this lotus. You find a little hole in the center. You get thinned and slide down through the hole. You get into the chord which is long enough and you go on sliding and sliding………… Then you reach in a very beautiful palace. As you go on exploring, you find a beautiful garden. Here are various types of strange animals which are very meek and mild. You see some rabbits which are having very big horns. You mount on a rabbit and climb on one of its horns. You go on climbing up and up and up………………

5. Have no more imaginations by your effort but leave the imaginations to flow by themselves spontaneously. Be just effortless.

6. You will have strange imaginations.

7. Whenever any ugly imagination comes, just reverberate BEAUTY. The ugly imaginations will disappear. Please do not forget to reverberate BEAUTY whenever any ugly imagination comes. I find that some become so engrossed in the imagination that they forget to reverberate.

8. Continue for about 45 minutes.

9. Observe your feelings. How freshening it is!

10. Repeat it regularly. You may restructure step 4 above as you please.

Jo dubyo so paio gahree pani paith(One who dives down gets the treasure under the deep water)-Kaveer Das. And also ex nihilo nihil fit(nothing comes out of nothing).

Now please go through the experience what it is!

Regards.

From India, Delhi
sunayna

what..where did i say anything :evil: :evil: :evil:
you are twisting my words :x
i dint tell any reason...i said "im not saying it." :?
tu kal mktg ke lec me mil.
hey dr. Jm...ye baut mehnat ka kaam lagta hai
:wink:

From India, Mumbai
sunayna

i remember, my science teacher in 7th std used to make us meditate ..somewhat like this
we used to meditate for 5 mins after the value education lecture.
it was fun, i used to imagine myself on a beach with a dog.

From India, Mumbai
virgovish
Wl wl wl......
Life and livelyhood!!!!!?!?!?!
So who is important....dad or mom???
Impossible to decide.........so is life and livelyhood........
its not which is dearer..........the point is how v balance both!
They are 2 faces of a coin......so as far as i c it, its impossible to hold up one of them.
And also many a times its the circumstances which decide which is dearer.
And tat is related to tat moment of life....in general v can never elude or prioritise one of them.
Pls revert back on my thoughts!

From United States, Denver
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Sunayna ji.
Meditation means focusing attention on something. Depending upon the meditation gurus, there are thousands of variations of meditations now practiced around the world. Certainly the purpose, steps and effects are not always the same. May I like to know the purpose, steps and effects of the meditation which your science teacher taught to you? Do you think that it had relevance only in class 7 and not now?
regards

From India, Delhi
Vinisha

Hi Sunayna,
Since the past 2 weeks, I have just heard "dog" "dog" "dog" from you. It's time you get one!
My parents are insisting we sell off the dog :( :( . It will be really sad to see gypsy go :( .
No! I am not selling it to you.
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Vinisha

Jogeshwarji,
Though I wasn't in the same school as Sunayna, our school gym teacher used to make us meditate every Thursday. Back then, none of us really understood the importance of meditation and most of us didn't know that we were actually meditating. Sadly enough, none of the school authorities even made an attempt.
Anyway, we basically listened to an audio tape that talked about the beauty in this world, gave us various visualisations(which, frankly speaking, I don't remember!), and made us aware of the various sounds around us. I do remember feeling very fresh and having a greater amount of concentration and energy levels during those days. Check my records! I was probably never absent on a Thursday! Because, somehow, the thursday was an interesting day at school!
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
sunayna

how mean yaar
tell my dad to get me one
you selling the dog....?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i know, i will miss her tooo man...did u name her gypsy? :D
i liked april better.. n no thnks...dont want a german sheperd, tooo scary.
n some more dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog
just to keep the momentum. :P
hi virgovish,
i dont think its difficult to decide. i think its difficult to implement the decision after deciding...what say?
hi dr JM,
na...its not like that. now a days..mornings are too precious to do anything.
she would make us meditate so we could relax..and the reason we religiously followed, becuse she took out time from teaching science
:twisted:
ya..i did this during exams...
there are sooo many sounds that i heard, that i hadnt noticed earlier, while i was studying for exams.

From India, Mumbai
Vinisha

Hi Sunayna,
Everyone's saying they liked April better than Gypsy. But my parents didn't like April. I like gypsy- makes her sound mysterious and freaky :D. That day I was walking her, and a guy came along, tried to be friendly with the dog. As soon as I called her gypsy, he backed off.. hehe.
By the way, don't you have a holiday today. I took an off and I have an off tomorrow. I am home 3 days in a row!
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.