No Tags Found!

pkraj1985

Thanks Bharti, i will say that gohead with your thought and gud luck. You knw whenever you are on highway and driving very fast people will say that he will die and when you will drive slow you will get a comment that you dont knw the driving. So its very common thing.
You your ear according to your comfrt.one shud knw that how to ignore.
Regards,
Praveen Kumar

From India, New Delhi
aussiejohn

Bharti,

You may well feel aggrieved at the comments here, but it was something you brought on yourself by not fully explaining in your original post.

But when you think about it carefully, you will surely understand why we had/have concerns.

My point is this, you are a Psychologist and that's fine. As a Psychologist you have more training and skills than many other members here. YOU are supposed to be "the expert" on this stuff, NOT US. YOU need to be using your skills, experience, research and contacts with your peers and colleagues to develop the sort of material you want to teach in your school. We do not have your insights and experience in this field.

Why are you trying to start a school if you have no idea what you are going to teach and how you are going to teach it? Do you see my problem with this?

I run a training business. I do not ask other people for training material. I work out what sort of courses I want to teach and then I do the research and write those courses. After teaching those courses for awhile, I then modify them based on the what I learn each time I present it to a group.

I would suggest that you sit down and put a lot more work into working out just what it is you want to achieve with this business. Write a proper business plan, decide what sort of courses you are going to teach, write those courses, test them first and then set up your school.

From Australia, Melbourne
bharti velvet

I wish u had put in ur energy in reading carefully and understanding my post and then reverting instead of reverting on the fly. My post already states..... i have enough exp in this field and I was only trying to further enhance.... that's it. As u have rightly said, i shud use my contacts and every other media to provide better services. Internet is one such media, thro which this can be achieved. The post is always targeted to relevant people... its expected who are having knowledge in this field wud be responding, instead of ppl using it for venting their frustrations out & pulling somebody down. I posted a simple query...... and expected a simple answer... which i successfully achieved from few relevant & knowledgeable ppl. I do not wish to prolong this any further.... just want to convey my thanks to all those ppl who have given constructive ideas and motivation. I simply request others not to waste their time and energy on unnecessary, undesired & useless advices.
and once again thanks Mr. Praveen, definitely our wavelength matches... I do follow what u suggested :)

From India, Mumbai
shampy.sonia@gmail.com
I agree with you Ms Bharti..its like a mirroring effect.if you want to c d positivity in others you have to be positive urself . Well said.
From India, Sirsa
learningnovo

Dear All,
It amazes me something when people pick up threads which are two to three years old and comment on them one random day. Do they look at the dates of the posts?
Let's do a favor to each other and only comment on relevant posts!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.