tht499
I received my feedback from my manager and it was nice. I want to thank him and our management as well. In the same time, I want to show our management what I have achieved by writing my achievement and what I have learned during my assignment.

So can you please help me in organizing this, and giving me example of what I need to say,

From United States, San Bruno
shreekanthpr
Hi Member,
It is always appreciable to write a thank you note when ever you come across good feedback given on you. It also makes your Manager contented on your ability and he personally takes notice of all your good work.
A simple googling will do wonders. You get lot of topics and ideas on thank you notes. Try these and I am sure you will notice lot of changes in your working routine.
Regards,
Sri

From India, Bangalore
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello,
You can write a note, but make it short /precise and not lengthy.
Begin with thanking the management for opportunity given. Elaborate your achievements in bullet points. Conclude your note with your learning experiences during assignment.
Regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.